Film/moving picture show you most recently watched

Jimbo

Saw. Yes. Again.  <_<

Me mate Jonno hadn't seen it so on it went.

I'll be watching Saw and Saw 2 in september as that's when me jorman lass is over.  ;)

Then Saw 3 comes out on Halloween.  ;)

185348[/snapback]

Both Saw films are crackers like!

I've got French A-Level, darling.

184217[/snapback]

You fucking mong, why would you want to do that?

185717[/snapback]

Everything about Gemmill screams French A-level tbh.

184217[/snapback]

185717[/snapback]

185721[/snapback]

<_<

I bet Gemmill was one of those lads like at our school when you had a choice of doing an extra lesson of PE a week (which was 5-aside every time) or Jorman, who chose Jorman.

184217[/snapback]

185717[/snapback]

185721[/snapback]

:lol:

I bet Gemmill was one of those lads like at our school when you had a choice of doing an extra lesson of PE a week (which was 5-aside every time) or Jorman, who chose Jorman.

185724[/snapback]

But that meant voluntarily showering with other lads, and showering with other lads meant... ahh never mind. :D

184217[/snapback]

185717[/snapback]

Why to exercise my intelligence, of course. Not something that you need concern yourself with, clearly. :lol:

L'Appartement - fantastique! :lol:

Eulogy - decent.  I know what I want done with my body after I die now.

186507[/snapback]

Keep meaning to get L'Appartement out as I enjoyed the bloke from it in La Haine and Irreversible. If I'm thinking of the same bloke/film. Anyway, I watched Ice Cold In Alex again (class), Citizen Kane again (still worth watching tbh) and Audition which I enjoyed although for the first hour I was wondering if I'd got the right film out.

Keep meaning to get L'Appartement out as I enjoyed the bloke from it in La Haine and Irreversible. If I'm thinking of the same bloke/film. Anyway, I watched Ice Cold In Alex again (class), Citizen Kane again (still worth watching tbh) and Audition which I enjoyed although for the first hour I was wondering if I'd got the right film out.

186588[/snapback]

You are thinking of the right bloke; Vincent Cassel. His bord, Monica Belucci's in it as well. The US remake is on TV at the moment so I wanted to give the original a go before watching that. They're in some Agents Secret on the box this evening, might give it a go. I think La Haine is on too, definitely worth a rewatch.

186588[/snapback]

You are thinking of the right bloke; Vincent Cassel. His bord, Monica Belucci's in it as well. The US remake is on TV at the moment so I wanted to give the original a go before watching that. They're in some Agents Secret on the box this evening, might give it a go. I think La Haine is on too, definitely worth a rewatch.

186594[/snapback]

The bord in my ava you mean? Her being in it has nowt to with me wanting to watch it though :lol:

The bord in my ava you mean? Her being in it has nowt to with me wanting to watch it though :lol:

186595[/snapback]

Thought that might pique you're interest, like. :D

I could watch her reading a book tbh.

shes his ex bird now isnt she?

Im sure they divorced when she decided to really go for it in Hollywood instead of being at home servicing Vincent.

L'Appartment is one of those Ive never got round to watching. La Haine is class. What channel is it on?

186595[/snapback]

Thought that might pique you're interest, like. :D

I could watch her reading a book tbh.

186598[/snapback]

:D

:rolleyes:

shes his ex bird now isnt she?

Im sure they divorced when she decided to really go for it in Hollywood instead of being at home servicing Vincent.

L'Appartment is one of those Ive never got round to watching. La Haine is class. What channel is it on?

186599[/snapback]

TPS Cinechose :lol:

I'd only made the assumption they were together because of all the movies they're in together, so I'll bow to your superior knowledge. I'll bet my bord knows the day they split and what they were wearing, where the fuck do they get this info?