Film/moving picture show you most recently watched

Jimbo

Four Bothers - Bought it ages ago and got round to sorting out my DVDs since I moved flat. Its all right, all though they just went about killing or beating up everyone. :D

The smartest guy in the room.

Fucking Enron twats, unbelievable the things they thought were acceptable in the name of making money.

And don't get me started on Arthur Anderson, cunts.

I used to work for them when the dss IT agency was ourtsourced.

The smartest guy in the room.

Fucking Enron twats, unbelievable the things they thought were acceptable in the name of making money.

And don't get me started on Arthur Anderson, cunts.

I used to work for them when the dss IT agency was ourtsourced.

Little known fact about them and the way the worked their employees, they had the highest divorce rate in their employees out of what was then the "big 5!"

Cunts.

And now they're EY - double cunts.

The Science of Sleep

Directed/written by Michel Gondry (Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind). Story of Stephane (Gael García Bernal) who mixes real life with dreams. Very much like Eterenal Sunshine in the way it's surreal story telling, but not confusing. Very deep film with stop/start animation that makes you smile. If you liked Eternal Sunshine, you'll love this.

Style Wars

Had this for years and watched it many times, but after watching Dark Days decided to watch it again... Documentary from 1983 following the graffiti/hip hop of the seventies/eighties. Dark Days obviously chose to document in a similar way to Style Wars as can be seen with the many interviews of writers from New York. Excellent footage of grey heavy clunking trains being brightened up by graffiti.

Went to see Eastern Promise yesterday.

Hmmmm, not a bad film but the low budget ensured it didn't go as far as it should have. A bit contrived at times and one glaringly obvious 'hidden' plot line. Some pretty gory bits with an absolutely fantastic scene in the steam room (I wont spoil it for anyone going to see it - it will be remembered for many years by all who do see it).

7/10 on the hips scale.

I've stuck 'Style Wars' on my Amazon list Fat Boy. I recently bought the book 'Subway Art' which I used to have as a bairn but lost at some point.

I've stuck 'Style Wars' on my Amazon list Fat Boy. I recently bought the book 'Subway Art' which I used to have as a bairn but lost at some point.

Nice one! Yeah, Subway Art is the "bible" of graffiti. You might also want to check out 'Spraycan Art'. Similar book by the same author but early graffiti from around the world...