Film/moving picture show you most recently watched

Jimbo

Guest Barrack Road

Watched a film from the 80's called Nobody's Child the other night. When you have relatives who have suffered from minor mental health issues, you can really relate to this film. It's about this lass who's a bit schizo when she's in her teens, permanently depressed just out of it really, the system institutionalised her as a heed the baal, but after 20 years, a doctor realised what she was suffering from, treated her and her life at 36 took off. Great film, bit tear jerky.

Guest alex
Fight Club - First time I've watched it, but overall excellent. Currently working my way down imdb's Top 200 films, should take me ages.

I think you would like the book.

Fight Club - First time I've watched it, but overall excellent. Currently working my way down imdb's Top 200 films, should take me ages.

I think you would like the book.

Definetly, think I'll pick it up next time I'm in town.

In the Valley of Elah - I'm not going to join the parky/gemmil wankfest but it was *quite* good.

I'd describe it as : Well shot. Gritty. Slow burner.

I'd probably have 2nd thoughts about shafting Theron in this as well. Dowdy

was thinking of giving "drag me to hell" a go tonight, if only for the comedy title. worth it?

Cack.

i ended up giving adulthood a go instead of drag me to hell the other night because of the bad reviews on here. only managed 45 mins of it before i had to turn over. awful ...ya get me blud

was thinking of giving "drag me to hell" a go tonight, if only for the comedy title. worth it?

Cack.

i ended up giving adulthood a go instead of drag me to hell the other night because of the bad reviews on here. only managed 45 mins of it before i had to turn over. awful ...ya get me blud

Ignore Gemmill man. Drag me to Hell is a fine horror movie.

Cack.

Ignore Gemmill man. Drag me to Hell is a fine horror movie.

+1.

He was probably just cowering behind a pillow the whole way.