Film/moving picture show you most recently watched

Jimbo

Just go with it 7/10

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1564367/

I GUARANTEE THAT ONCE YOU START WATCHING THIS CLIP, YOU WONT TURN IT OFF. :D

So lets start by saying I dont like Jennifer Aniston, Adam Sandler greats on me and Im not the biggest fan of romocoms.

However

This film is really very good with plenty of laughs throughout the film and plenty of opportunities to simply enjoy the scenery..... :lol:

Just.Go.with.Itcb1.jpg

Zodiac.

Aye, pretty good. Could have done with 10/15 minutes off it like.

Watched it last week, and I agree with you word-for-word.

Best avoid the Dir Cut which has an extra 15 mins added then! Absolutely love that film, saw it 4 times at the cinema when it first came out!

This weekends cinema going consisted of;

Hangover Part 2 - carbon copy minus most of the funny bits, all in all a disappointment.

Thor - did what I expected, the main guy is a fucking dreadful actor.

Blitz - meh...really like Paddy Considine & Aidan Gillen but they barely got a look in as Statham kicked the shit out of all and sundry. Felt like a crap episode of Prime Suspect to me.

Surprised by grown men who admit to liking Nemo, it's a proper kid's film like.

Watched Return of the King last night, good for a bit of nostalgia. I'd forgotten how long the fucking thing takes to end though!

Mary Poppins 10/10

Surely has to be one of the greatest films of all time. Quite amazing how nearly 50 years ago they managed to blend real life and animation and make it look so good.

Even now the seen with Uncle Albert and the laughing song has me in bits.

"I'd like to replace your cat"

"Thats very kind, but how are you at catching mice". :gay::icon_lol::):no:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

*scene* ;)

Btw CT, reading the last few pages here, do you have periods too , you bloody massive woman?

:gay:

Mary Poppins 10/10

Surely has to be one of the greatest films of all time. Quite amazing how nearly 50 years ago they managed to blend real life and animation and make it look so good.

"Thats very kind, but how are you at catching mice". :gay::icon_lol::):no:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

*scene* ;)

Btw CT, reading the last few pages here, do you have periods too , you bloody massive woman?

Given the number of bitches on here, I think theres a long queue ahead of me at the Tampax machine. ;)

Ride, Rise, Roar.

A bit disappointed, it was never going to be anywhere close to the original but having seen the tour twice (once in France and once at a festival off me tits in England), i was expecting more. The classics didnt grab you and funnily enough the new stuff sounds better live than on the record (wonder if that was deliberate). Anyway, the dancers were amazing live and i loved the re-interpretation of the original choreography but the film never seemed to capture it. One camera facing the stage would have done, instead its quickly edited shots through the drum-kit etc. The film sets itself up as being worthwhile doing again because of these amazing dancers/ choreographers but fails to capture that in the film.

Senna - 9/10

Fantastic documentary, not just about the driver but about the man too. Covers his 10 year career in F1 in just enough depth to feel comprehensive but not so much that it's dull to those with no interest in the sport (it kept my lass quiet and she's more militant in her dislike than Rob W. She now hates Alain Prost but has little idea who he is :gay:). They've managed to get their hands on some fantastic footage, especially the briefings between the drivers and Balestre. It's also very emotional in parts, especially towards the end although that goes without saying. I'll be buying the extended version on DVD when it comes out.

I guess we're not all Jackie Chan with medical training :gay:

It is a good story though, and the animation is astounding. Little things like the sun shimmering on the sea floor was brilliant. I prefer The Incredibles as a film.

I guess we're not all Jackie Chan with medical training :icon_lol:

It is a good story though, and the animation is astounding. Little things like the sun shimmering on the sea floor was brilliant. I prefer The Incredibles as a film.

Also gets into IMDB's top 200 films of all time. :gay:

And those mocking Mary Poppins......5 Oscars baby. :)

I guess we're not all Jackie Chan with medical training :icon_lol:

I didn't say it was a bad kid's film. And I like a lot of Pixar's stuff, just felt that Nemo was one for the kids. Not there's anything wrong with that, it just surprises me that adults rave about it.

I love Mary Poppins though. My grandparents had a video before us and the only things they had for me were that and Chitty Chitty Bang Bang, so watched them every time I stayed there. Always had to skip past the bit with the child catcher as it scared the shit out of me. :gay:

(I was only 6 or 7!)

Mary Poppins 10/10

*scene* ;)

Given the number of bitches on here, I think theres a long queue ahead of me at the Tampax machine. ;)

Get her.

x-men first class.

I enjoyed it, not gonna change your life or anything but it's at least on par with the first 2 and miles better than the other 2! Fassbender spends the first part of the film clearly racking up an audition tape to be the new Bond if/when they replace Daniel Craig imho.