Film/moving picture show you most recently watched

Jimbo

Watched Storytelling last night. Not quite up there with Happiness but 'oh my God' all the same. Especially Bunny Colvin off the Wire doing Selma Blair from behind whilst making her scream 'fuck me harder nigger!' :D

I can't understand how Gervais won acting/writing awards for Extras as it basically seems to be about him/his life with a few celeb cameos. Well, that and it's fucking shit. The bit where his "character" went Jonathan Ross was nauseating.

Especially Bunny Colvin off the Wire doing Selma Blair from behind whilst making her scream 'fuck me harder nigger!' :D

Now this I have to see. :D

Ghost Town was pretty dire I thought. The Yanks seemed to love it (and him) though. I like him but I can't quite work out how or why Hollywood has taken to him so much.

Watched Storytelling last night. Not quite up there with Happiness but 'oh my God' all the same. Especially Bunny Colvin off the Wire doing Selma Blair from behind whilst making her scream 'fuck me harder nigger!' :D

:D

Todd Solondz is one sick fuck.

The grunts in my halls in first year could not believe I had never seen Old School and were insistent that I watched it, although I resisted as it sounded crap.

This decision was vindicated when my brother, now in his second year at Newcastle, found himself in a similar situation. Being of lesser spirit than I he watched it, then told me it was comfortably one of the worst films he'd ever seen. :D

In Bruges

A great black comedy I never tire of watching.

:D If i ever go there i'll sit outside the tower till i see some fat americans and can say "yer not going up there are ye"

"they're filming midgets !" B)

The grunts in my halls in first year could not believe I had never seen Old School and were insistent that I watched it, although I resisted as it sounded crap.

This decision was vindicated when my brother, now in his second year at Newcastle, found himself in a similar situation. Being of lesser spirit than I he watched it, then told me it was comfortably one of the worst films he'd ever seen. :D

How to make yourself sound a cock in a thread about films. A thrilling non-review complete with shit anecdote. B)

How to make yourself sound a cock in a thread about films. A thrilling non-review complete with shit anecdote. B)

I thought it was funny, bollocks to what you think. :wank:

:wank: Vintage Gemmill.