Film/moving picture show you most recently watched

Jimbo

Finally got to see Star Trek tonight.

Absolutely brilliant. My daughter loved it as a newbie and as an old hat i loved everything about it from the plot, the characters etc etc.

Roll out the next one.

Yep, very enjoyable. And what's best is how they placed the in-jokes for the oldies (best was the red uniformed crew member jumping out of the ship), but still made to totaly accessable to the newbies.

• 2 weeks later...
6 of us went to see District 9 for a big gay night out. I was the only one who enjoyed it

We did this for "The Firm" a couple of weeks back.....it was fuckin rubbish.

The original from the 80s is worth a look though...Gary Oldman,Jim MacDonald and Phil Mitchell all star! :ninja:

Does it have Danny Dyer in it? That yapping little cunt is usually the 'Shite mark' for any film.

Still smiling about that film review at the top of the page. That 500 days of Summer sounds annoying. Heard a sound clip from Mark Kermode's review and that woman's voice would annoy me too much.

6 of us went to see District 9 for a big gay night out. I was the only one who enjoyed it

We did this for "The Firm" a couple of weeks back.....it was fuckin rubbish.

The original from the 80s is worth a look though...Gary Oldman,Jim MacDonald and Phil Mitchell all star! :ninja:

It was a BBC or ITV thingy wasn't it? And doesn't Phil Mitchell do a speech at the end?

On a similar note, does anyone remember I.D? About 'Shadwell F.C.', i.e. Millwall. It was shit like.

Him out of home to roost in it?

Outlander - Good if you like this kind of shit, personally I'd rather watch krull

Aye, and him out of Dalziel and Pascoe :ninja:

Outlander - Good if you like this kind of shit, personally I'd rather watch krull

Properly preposterous isn't it. His crashed ship only has one gun on it? and he loses that straight away, then, rather than getting himself tooled up with futuristic weapons he tries to take the monster down with swords made out of a metal he can smelt in an iron age foundry... despite it being from the hull of a spacecraft which would have to stand up to the rigours of space travel

Properly preposterous isn't it. His crashed ship only has one gun on it? and he loses that straight away, then, rather than getting himself tooled up with futuristic weapons he tries to take the monster down with swords made out of a metal he can smelt in an iron age foundry... despite it being from the hull of a spacecraft which would have to stand up to the rigours of space travel

The balancing on the shields scenario done it for me like. :D

:D forgot about that.

I mean don't get me wrong, I like a daft film from time to time, but Scif-Fi Vikings? It was almost as daft as Shoot Em Up

I mean don't get me wrong, I like a daft film from time to time, but Scif-Fi Vikings? It was almost as daft as Shoot Em Up

The younging cutting his hair to be like him was a nice touch as well, I mean FFS, who dreams this shit up? :D

Haswell off N-O told me that was mint. Monica Bellucci and Paul Gia-whatshisface as well so I thought - nice one. It's fucking shit.

The invention of lying - disappointing. I can't help but think that Gervais will never be a funny actor when the work is not from Merchant's mind. I thought his acting was good and at times funny but just not as good as I expected (should have learnt from ghost town really!)

My brother said he quite enjoyed it but I can't escape the fact the fact that Gervais looks like a smug twat in pretty much every preview clip he's ever done.

I suppose for a short fat man he's done well enough to be smug.