Film/moving picture show you most recently watched

Jimbo

Been put off 'Up' now. :P

Soft shit, let your inner woman out :P

It's cunting, soppy piece - of - shit - cartoon where some bloke flies off in his house or something. I can just see the lads at Pixar (or wherever) sitting there sobbing as they tweak the frame rates and over lays....It will probably seel loads of copies at Chrissymas and droves of women will buy it for their hubbies like Vietnam never happenned, like agent orange is a kind of chocolate fruit shaped treat...Like millions aren't dying around the world for a lack of clean water...like gawping - crying and feeling good about yourself is the new Babylon, like buying another hot dog (giggle "aren't we naughty) is the epipahy of the week or was that the moment you got a car with heated seats? Screw this shit and every other high budget cartoon for adults and load up many B52's and put us all out of our collective plastic miseries.

Watched that £45 zombie film 'Colin' last night, it was okay, watchable, shame the zombies didn't have the milky eye thing going on but it was alright for what it was. Better than expected anyways.

Been put off 'Up' now. :P

Soft shit, let your inner woman out :P

It's cunting, soppy piece - of - shit - cartoon where some bloke flies off in his house or something. I can just see the lads at Pixar (or wherever) sitting there sobbing as they tweak the frame rates and over lays....It will probably seel loads of copies at Chrissymas and droves of women will buy it for their hubbies like Vietnam never happenned, like agent orange is a kind of chocolate fruit shaped treat...Like millions aren't dying around the world for a lack of clean water...like gawping - crying and feeling good about yourself is the new Babylon, like buying another hot dog (giggle "aren't we naughty) is the epipahy of the week or was that the moment you got a car with heated seats? Screw this shit and every other high budget cartoon for adults and load up many B52's and put us all out of our collective plastic miseries.

Aye.

Mary Poppins, what a crok of shit that was too. Flying bitch with a brolly.

And The Wizard of Oz. That had a flying house and a whining whore.

Cynical cash cow shit, all of it.

:lol:

Parky junior must count down the hours minutes and seconds til the weekend comes for some daddy fun time!!!!!!

You sure you don't want to re-phrase that?

Parky junior must count down the hours minutes and seconds til the weekend comes for some daddy fun time!!!!!!

You sure you don't want to re-phrase that?

80586284.jpg

Edited by ewerk

American: The Bill Hicks Story

Managed to get a ticket the the world premiere on monday. Met his mother, brother and his best friend (and there was one person standing there) after the screening. Plenty of unseen footage following his career, even from his first gigs as a 16-year old!

Really moving in parts, and it's great to finally see a film which chronicles the events of the life of a great comedian. If you're a fan of Bill, you owe it to yourself to see this film when it comes out.

Having said that, the only problem I found was that 2 hours isn't nearly enough time to portray Bill Hicks, as a result, there are probably alot of areas that could have been addressed in more detail, or some of his material that shouldn't have been excluded.

Mary Hicks is possibly one of the nicest people I have ever met as well. :P

I'm going to see Up on Friday, no doubt my eyes will be wetter than a fucked fridge.

Watched the most recent Pixar masterpiece, Wall E, on Blu Ray yesterday, superb.

See now I thoroughly enjoyed Wall-E but alot of people thought it was shite.

Yeah, well, a lot of people are cunts.

I imagine Parky's review is just the sort of shit I've come to expect from him, but I'm not going to sink to his level and argue the contrary before I've seen the film.

The Baader Meinhoff Complex. It was good, but due to the fast dialogue it was a struggle to read the sub titles and see the picture as well at times. I didn't miss the boobies though :nah:<_<

7/10 on the hips scale

They were all morons btw.

Moon, really good.

One of the best sci-fi films I've seen in a long time.

7 Parky's out of ten.

What a brainfuck eh

Waking up to realise you are just another clone who's being lied to over and over again and that all the promises were fake.

Sounds a tad familiar :nah:

<_<

Moon, really good.

7 Parky's out of ten.

What a brainfuck eh

Waking up to realise you are just another clone who's being lied to over and over again and that all the promises were fake.

<_<

Seems you've spoiled it for him Christmas Tree.

First thing you learn in this thread, don't assume Parky's seen a film just because he's reviewing it.

<_<

Moon, really good.

7 Parky's out of ten.

What a brainfuck eh

<_<

Seems you've spoiled it for him Christmas Tree.

First thing you learn in this thread, don't assume Parky's seen a film just because he's reviewing it.

<_<

Even when he says

<_<

Usually means he's seen the trailer...or the dvd box.

I'm going to see Up on Friday, no doubt my eyes will be wetter than a fucked fridge.

Watched the most recent Pixar masterpiece, Wall E, on Blu Ray yesterday, superb.

See now I thoroughly enjoyed Wall-E but alot of people thought it was shite.

Yeah, well, a lot of people are cunts.

I imagine Parky's review is just the sort of shit I've come to expect from him, but I'm not going to sink to his level and argue the contrary before I've seen the film.

Just seen Up.

Yes it's great.

Yes I blubbed like a bairn.

Yes Parky is a cunt.