Film/moving picture show you most recently watched

Jimbo

*Danes are worse than the Germans.

Peckham 123 - Shit

Knowing - and shitter

Shrink - Goodish....Love Kayser Soze in it...Laid back grass laced performance.

Dexter- ep 1 and 2 - Has started slowly...Would like him going back to being more weird.

Stargate Universe - Laughable.

Fragments- Forest Whitaker, Dakota Fanning, Kate Beckinsale, Guy Pearce

synopsis-shooting takes place, affects each witness differently

thought it was well done, reveals each characters experience one grain at a time

Infernal Affairs - Probably would have enjoyed it more had I not already seen The Departed, still pretty good. Now for 2 and 3.

The second one is my favourite of the trilogy.

The Last King of Scotland: Decided to watch this as I've always intended to read the novel.

Thought it was brilliant overall, and great performances from both Whitaker and Mcavoy.

Edited by ChriszyD

FilmFour showed "Second Best" the other night - don't know if it'll be on again, as it'd been the best part of a decade since I last saw it on the telly, but it's a simply lovely piece of low-key, understated British drama - the kind of thing we (putting my nationalist hat on for a moment) do so well. (Needless to say, the linked Wiki synopsis doesn't remotely do it justice.) Do check it out if it turns up at some point.

Watched Gladiator on Blu-ray on my mates 50" LCD, fucking magnificent, extended version of the film which includes some really expansive plot scenes, not been that blown away by Blu-ray so far but this was absolutely awesome.

I watched 9 yesterday, quite good, fantastic looking film

I think it suffers for its shortness not developing the characters relationships enough

Up

Class. I shed a tear in the cinema for the first time in my life. First 3D film I've seen and I wasn't so so fussed on that. Thankfully it was used more in the trailers and preceding cartoon than it was during the film.

Up

Class. I shed a tear in the cinema for the first time in my life. First 3D film I've seen and I wasn't so so fussed on that. Thankfully it was used more in the trailers and preceding cartoon than it was during the film.

Jesus Christ :P

Up

We can't all be as nails as you.

Up

Crying at a film in public, sorry but thats just not right HF. It's not real you know, it's fiction.

Up

Crying at a film in public, sorry but thats just not right HF. It's not real you know, it's fiction.

Films can reflect reality though. Men do mourn their dead wives in real life. You can be reminded of the people you love and the situations they find themselves in, if not your own situation.

No doubt I AM a big puff too though.

I'm going to see Up on Friday, no doubt my eyes will be wetter than a fucked fridge.

Watched the most recent Pixar masterpiece, Wall E, on Blu Ray yesterday, superb.

See now I thoroughly enjoyed Wall-E but alot of people thought it was shite. Eeeeevvvvvaaaaaaaaa.

Up has had some great reviews as well.