Film/moving picture show you most recently watched

Jimbo

Dr White getting his stethoscope in a twist here like B)

:D

I'm sure it was a brand of tampax years ago, or we used to say it was.

On the nose:

http://www.dooyoo.co.uk/personal-hygiene/d...towels/reviews/

Sounds like a winner to me in the great womens sanitary products race. On a similar vein, there's a bloke drinks in my local who goes round collecting the sanitary disposal bins from ladies lavs in offices etc. It's not his job like, he's just a pervy bastard.

Dr White getting his stethoscope in a twist here like B)

:D

I'm sure it was a brand of tampax years ago, or we used to say it was.

On the nose:

http://www.dooyoo.co.uk/personal-hygiene/d...towels/reviews/

Sounds like a winner to me in the great womens sanitary products race. On a similar vein, there's a bloke drinks in my local who goes round collecting the sanitary disposal bins from ladies lavs in offices etc. It's not his job like, he's just a pervy bastard.

He wants reported imo

Animal House

First time I've seen it.

After 15 minutes I hadn't laughed once and was sure I'd seen too many of the more recent films that have ripped it off to get as much out of it as others seem to have. But then the bloke measured the dead horses upright legs and the door and I was in stitches, which continued for a good length of the rest of the film.

Good stuff.

Animal House

First time I've seen it.

After 15 minutes I hadn't laughed once and was sure I'd seen too many of the more recent films that have ripped it off to get as much out of it as others seem to have. But then the bloke measured the dead horses upright legs and the door and I was in stitches, which continued for a good length of the rest of the film.

Good stuff.

One of my all time favourite movies, the scenes with the horse are fantastic.

Zombieland. I went into the cinema not having a clue what genre of film it was (obviusly I knew there were going to be Zombies in it....) and after the first 2 minutes I thought it was going to be some sort of gory horror movie. Needless to say as the minutes went on I realised it was a comedy.

A good watch!

The Yes Men Fix The World

Brilliant. Incredibly insightful film, really funny but at the same time quite shocking to see the attitudes and behaviour of the targeted corporations towards people. Everyone should watch this film.

Brilliant. Incredibly insightful film, really funny but at the same time quite shocking to see the attitudes and behaviour of the targeted corporations towards people. Everyone should watch this film.

That's the second one isn't it?

That's the second one isn't it?

Believe so aye.

It was a choice between that and Invention of Lying. No-brainer tbh.

Never thought I'd enjoy a Swedish film with subtitles, but 'Let the right one in' was class on DVD on Saturday night.

;)

Apparently they are re-making it for Hollywood as well.

Good film that. But Renton, check out some classic Bergman. With the subtitles :icon_lol:

Never thought I'd enjoy a Swedish film with subtitles, but 'Let the right one in' was class on DVD on Saturday night.

;)

Apparently they are re-making it for Hollywood as well.

Good film that. But Renton, check out some classic Bergman. With the subtitles :icon_lol:

And von Trier ;)

I thought he was Danish.

He is isn't he...I never even thought.....what's he doing in this list then.....

http://www.foreignfilms.com/browse.php?bt=...11&t=Sweden

:icon_lol:

I was only joking like, because they're nearly the same language anyway, aren't they? But I was pretty certain he was Danish. I keep meaning to see more of his films actually (I've only seen 'Dogville'). Maybe it's a co-production thing (like how the Americans like to claim 'The Third Man' as one of their own).

I thought he was Danish.

He is isn't he...I never even thought.....what's he doing in this list then.....

http://www.foreignfilms.com/browse.php?bt=...11&t=Sweden

:icon_lol:

I was only joking like, because they're nearly the same language anyway, aren't they? But I was pretty certain he was Danish. I keep meaning to see more of his films actually (I've only seen 'Dogville'). Maybe it's a co-production thing (like how the Americans like to claim 'The Third Man' as one of their own).

IMDB has it down as being from UK, France, Germany, Denmark, Sweden and others. I guess his films get funding from the European arts council or something.

Still. Shameful for me. ;)