Film/moving picture show you most recently watched

Jimbo

Never watched it.

As far as fanny goes, I'm impressed with that pussycat Doll on x-factor though. Always thought she must be some sort of empty vessel to have any time for the charisma vacuum that is Lewis hamilton, but she's the funniest judge going. She's always talking about balls and getting hard and that :sweat:

Aye she seems filthy. Unlike Tulisa who's just a thick pig.

I was going to make a snarky remark about adult males watching Strictly then realised I sat through the whole of Downton Abbey with me mother last night.

The BBC know exactly what they're doing with Strictly in terms of bringing in male viewers. Some of the gear they have the lasses in man.

I draw the line at Downton. :razz: Not enough sequins.

I tend to spend more time laughing at what people are saying about a show on Twitter than actually watching it with great interest.....and the shittest/most popular telly is best for that kind of thing.

The contempt for Xfactor on the Guardian's live blog is what gets me through.

I tend to watch stuff on Sky+ 20 minutes behind live. No adverts on the X Factor and Strictly is way better without Brucie's bits.

But it makes twitter redundant.

Edited by Gemmill

Close Encounters. Looks ridiculously silly now. :lol:

Always thought that was class but wondered why they never seem to show it on TV these days. I guess that's just answered that question.

i've got ET on my sky plus. i've been putting off re-watching it for the same reason. some films are maybe best left in your childhood.

back to the future is one of those rare ones that's still as class today as it was in the 80s.

i've got ET on my sky plus. i've been putting off re-watching it for the same reason. some films are maybe best left in your childhood.

back to the future is one of those rare ones that's still as class today as it was in the 80s.

I can confirm the Power Rangers movie is NOT the masterpiece I assumed it was at age 6

I thought Skyfall was pretty poor tbh. It felt like it was the last ever bond film with the amount of gimmicky moments (The car and going to his house spring to mind). Also thought that Bardem wasn't a great bond villain. Felt like he was trying to be the joker from The Dark Knight rather than a bond villain.

I thought Skyfall was pretty poor tbh. It felt like it was the last ever bond film with the amount of gimmicky moments (The car and going to his house spring to mind). Also thought that Bardem wasn't a great bond villain. Felt like he was trying to be the joker from The Dark Knight rather than a bond villain.

tumblr_lq3yk3b8yO1qlufb3o1_500.gif

Have you watched either film?