Film/moving picture show you most recently watched

Jimbo

What We Do In The Shadows is brilliant.

Thought the new X Men was (like the third film in the first run) the worst one they've done. Storm in particular made no sense at all. Still much better than Captain America.

You shut your God Damn Pinko Commie mouth.

She also chose Shallow Grave...

[emoji38]

Gloom, you travel by hover board and Wear trainers that would put Marty McFly off his dinner. You don't get to question anyone's taste.

Saw The Nice Guys at the weekend. You can tell it's directed by the same guy who did Kiss Kiss Bang Bang as it's got a very similar feel to it. I love KKBB though so that's a positive thing for me. Really enjoyed it, bit comedy, bit action and a bit tit. Couldn't ask for much more.

Also watched All This Mayhem. Documentary about a couple of Australian skateboarders who went over to America and were right up there with Tony Hawk at one point. Excellent film. Hawks comes across as a right cock.

I watched Trainwreck. I quite like Amy Schumer, and this had funny bits, but wtf is Apatow doing making comedies that are 2hrs 10 long. This felt little it went on for fucking ever.

I watched Trainwreck. I quite like Amy Schumer, and this had funny bits, but wtf is Apatow doing making comedies that are 2hrs 10 long. This felt little it went on for fucking ever.

It was quite funny in places but aye a bit too long.

Trainwreck was canny enough to watch with a bird but nothing special.

Watched All Things Must Pass the story of Tower Records last night. Looks like it was a quality place to work back in the day. Nearly all the clerks seem to have ended up as VP's and spent half their time getting wrecked. They were completely blind as to what was coming with digital downloads though. HMV have done well to keep going all things considered.

• 2 weeks later...