trooper

Toon V Burnley

Right here we go i can see this being a very tight match given both teams  placings in the league. But i'm going for Burnley just edging this 2-1

• Like 1

I'll get to this fixture one day...

I think we'll win this one, Burnley have been more dreadful than we have this season. They look a shadow of the team they were last time out.

7 hours ago, Andrew said:

I think we'll win this one, Burnley have been more dreadful than we have this season. They look a shadow of the team they were last time out.

The benefits of the Europa League :) 

That is 6 days before the Burnley game though tbf. Surely that’s enough time to get over jet lag and recover to train?

annoying that the intentional break has interrupted our winning streak but i still retain faith in trooper's thread-starting 

3 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

annoying that the intentional break has interrupted our winning streak but i still retain faith in trooper's thread-starting 

This is why I'm calling 2-1 to Burnley I think the international break will do us more harm than good.

Burnley have a very white side. Now, I don’t want to speculate about the beliefs, racist or otherwise, of Sean Dyche but you’ve got to think that it’ll spur our multi-cultural, progressive chaps into a classic away win

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Burnley have a very white side. Now, I don’t want to speculate about the beliefs, racist or otherwise, of Sean Dyche but you’ve got to think that it’ll spur our multi-cultural, progressive chaps into a classic away win

:lol:

14 players used on Saturday, 14 different nationalities.

If Benetton isn't our next shirt spondor they've missed a trick.

Dubravka

Yedlin          Lacelles           Fernandez     Dummet

Shelvey      Ki

Ritchie                Kenedy             Samir Nasri

Rondon

Subs: Sorenson

Monday night against Brexit Burnley. 1-0 either way, expect the worst game of football on live broadcast this season

Can someone just swap the team's round on the thread title please it won't affect the outcome of the game :D

If Dummett won't be available for the Burnley match who will Rafa put in his place?

Probably Manquillo or Kenedy but I would go a different road.

I think Manquillo hasn't shown he's good enough, and I think Kenedy would be wasted in that position.

I think Clark could possibly fit in quite well, he is a defender and plays left center-back, so I think he could adjust.

It's Clark for me.:)