Rafa Gone

Kid Dynamite

2 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Bought and paid for suggests something else though.

I've been under the impression for a while that the only point of SSN is to fuel people going to skybet and betting on things with sky that sky tell them to.

Well three years of hope, near optimism and the memories of a time when the possibility of us actually doing something became almost tangible.

Goodbye to that then… roll on Carver/Pardew/Kinnear-esque joys, mirth and japes. Fuck sake.

All the Best Rafa…. it was a pleasure, or the nearest it could be under that fucking horrible cunt.

7 hours ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

Couldn't give a shiny shite who the next manager is like. I actually hope it is a Kinnearesque appointment. I'm done til he goes. 

I hope they appoint Pardew. If the club doesn’t get sold the atmosphere will be rightfully toxic and in the unlikely scenario that the club does get sold I hope the first action would be to sack him at the inaugural press conference.

8 hours ago, ewerk said:

Bought and paid for suggests something else though.

I’m didn’t see sky’s coverage, I’m in Rhodes supposed to be having an internet free week with the current Mrs PL whose birthday it was yesterday :lol:

Sky are pushing the line about China , talk sport are doing the same and they’re both owned by the the same company. It does give some confirmation to me anyway that Ashley or someone close to him has influence in the way NUFC are covered by this lot and many have suspected this for years. 

Chucking the towel in for a bit, hopefully! The introduction of VAR and now this! I will contain mild interest but live viewing is completely in the bin. This is not a throw the toys out of the pram moment. Mike FCB Ashley has ruined the whole sport for me. Slaps of utter stupidity. Not that I am surprised but this has amassed my hopeful reversal in the utter cunt!

Rafa is an absolute legend and so baffled why he graced our club. 

In an almost perfect world, he would of stuck around and had a statue erected for him! Would of gave those tramps something else to holler at.

3 minutes ago, ohhh_yeah said:

Chucking the towel in for a bit, hopefully! The introduction of VAR and now this! I will contain mild interest but live viewing is completely in the bin. This is not a throw the toys out of the pram moment. Mike FCB Ashley has ruined the whole sport for me. Slaps of utter stupidity. Not that I am surprised but this has amassed my hopeful reversal in the utter cunt!

Rafa is an absolute legend and so baffled why he graced our club. 

In an almost perfect world, he would of stuck around and had a statue erected for him! Would of gave those tramps something else to holler at.

Uhhh... what's with the avatar?

Edited by ewerk

Listening to the radio this morning seems like the penny is dropping with some 'experts'

Even my wife who doesn't have a clue about football asked last night why the hell would you get rid of him. 

24 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Listening to the radio this morning seems like the penny is dropping with some 'experts'

Even my wife who doesn't have a clue about football asked last night why the hell would you get rid of him. 

He got rid of him to spite Rafa & the fans. He's a 24 carat cunt. I honestly think that after Rafa got us promoted back to the Premiership it was job done in Ashley's eyes. Rafa became surplus to requirements & I'm fairly sure he'd have liked to get rid of Rafa then if it hadn't have cost him so much.

• Like 1

"Support The Team Not The Regime" is not an option. I wonder how many transfer requests have gone in on the back of this. I reckon a lot of the players only stuck around to play for Rafa.

Edited by trooper

4 minutes ago, Sonatine said:

Still under contract til Sunday, so keeping quiet for the time being because of contract clauses I'd guess

I think this as well, he wont want to jeopardise his backroom staff not getting paid. I think we'll probably hear something from Rafa on Monday. I'm expecting him saying similar to what Keegan said "They know nothing about football"

This on N.O.

NUFC Dave

Just rang the club to cancel my ST and not one effort made to stop me doing so. “What’s your supporter number” ... “ok done thanks bye”

You'd like to think the phones never stop ringing