This is the news!

Anorthernsoul

13 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

GB News have cancelled the abhorrent fuckin bellwhiff… how much of an ocean going cunt do you have to be to be banned by GB News? :lol:

It's all a conspiracy by the wokerati to silence important voices like Lawrence Fox. He and only he has the courage to speak truth to power. 

19 minutes ago, The Fish said:

It's all a conspiracy by the wokerati to silence important voices like Lawrence Fox. He and only he has the courage to speak truth to power. 

It’s not just some useless public school educated wankstain who thinks he’s bulletproof in life in general due to his nepotistic acting career giving him an entitlement far beyond his actual capabilities as a human being then? 🤔

• Haha 2

I’d never heard of her but she’s absolutely miles out of his league. Not that it would be acceptable anyway. I also can’t fathom why anyone would watch that absolute pile of steaming shite channel 

18 minutes ago, Alex said:

I’d never heard of her but she’s absolutely miles out of his league. Not that it would be acceptable anyway. I also can’t fathom why anyone would watch that absolute pile of steaming shite channel 

When it comes to a choice between that or listening to Gemmill's pile of steaming shite then his mother chooses well.

Edited by ewerk
  • Haha 4

18 minutes ago, Alex said:

I haven't even googled her, but if she can construct full sentences and her family tree isn't a fucking Bamboo, she's definitely out of his league.

• Haha 5

I'm still amazed by this response from GB News mind. They're suspending Fox for being misogynistic and saying it doesn't match their values.

I mean.. what do they think their values are? This is their values writ large. It'd be like them suddenly panicking about Boris Johnson saying something racist. Surely this sort of thing is the whole point of their network.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

I'm still amazed by this response from GB News mind. They're suspending Fox for being misogynistic and saying it doesn't match their values.

I mean.. what do they think their values are? This is their values writ large. It'd be like them suddenly panicking about Boris Johnson saying something racist. Surely this sort of thing is the whole point of their network. And if not, what on earth do they think their values are?

Pre Brandgate they probably would have let it slide 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Alex said:

In laws have it on every time we pop round. :jesuswept: (I always ask for them to turn it down as I can't hear what's being said so it's good practice for when I want to pretend not to hear people). :good:

• Haha 3

Just now, Gemmill said:

I feel genuinely sad about this. It's always fucking rammed but it's still a lush spot. There's some proper cunts knocking about.

Yeah, me too. Why the fuck would anyone do that? 

• Like 1