This is the news!

Anorthernsoul

On the off chance they are found I hope the cunts get billed for the cost of the search effort. In the more like scenario they're not found I sincerely hope the media coverage quickly switches to the same tone they adopt when covering the thousand of people that drown trying to flee desperate living conditions.

I don't mean to sound cold or callous but I am, so it comes out that way.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

This is your approach for the sister-in-law threesome tbh. 

Chuck in a pack of Gauloise and hop on. :lol:

I was invited to a 3 way once when we were all on cowies, I couldn’t get it up (obviously) so I just watched a couple necking on for a bit then went in the garden, smokes loads of fags and drank sweet as fuck cups of tea. Probably (but not definitely) the weirdest evening of my life. 

Edited by strawb
  • Haha 3

6 hours ago, thebrokendoll said:

I like kate winslet's tits the most.

I was convinced that Ms. Winslet had whipped them out with Elle MacPherson in some film set in Oz where they ran about in the nip, mostly. 

Looked it up- Sirens. 

Kate wasn’t in it. 

I had to watch various clips, and check a few pages of google images to be sure, but aye, I was wrong, 

I’d still recommend doing your own “research” on it mind, if for no other reason than to pass the time until we hear these rich fuckers are an archaeological mystery of the future. 

• Haha 3

13 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

I was convinced that Ms. Winslet had whipped them out with Elle MacPherson in some film set in Oz where they ran about in the nip, mostly. 

Looked it up- Sirens. 

Kate wasn’t in it. 

I had to watch various clips, and check a few pages of google images to be sure, but aye, I was wrong, 

I’d still recommend doing your own “research” on it mind, if for no other reason than to pass the time until we hear these rich fuckers are an archaeological mystery of the future. 

First paragraph there just about broke my brain. The idea that they'd flashed their paps for a cameo in the hbo prison drama that revolutionised modern television.

Fuck sake man. I've watched that whole series at least a dozen times. All I remember is J.k Simmons, Carmela Soprano, Tobias and Adebisi.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Looked it up- Sirens. 

Kate wasn’t in it. 

Sirens is an absolute breastfest, with the Body Macpherson, Kate Fischer (former g/f of James Packer media mogul heir) and Portia de Rossi before she turned for Ellen, all parading about starkers!

The movie you are thinking of Fist, with young Winslets boobage is an early Peter Jackson film, before he moved to Hobbiton with RobinRobin, called Heavenly Creatures.

Like Gazza suggests, please do your own research.

FYI Kate, as an older beauty, also got them out, repeatedly, along with the stunning Evan Rachel Wood's perfectly perky pair, in the miniseries Mildred Pierce - if you haven't seen it, it's highly recommended for both bosom and entertainment.

1 hour ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Also, since the lads are still not dead ( officially), the film Sirens is based on the life of Norman Lindsay and was filmed at his gaff. 

His wiki page above just introduced me to my two new favourite words- 

Larrikin

and

Wowserism

Obviously you've not been trawlling the cricket thread Fist, as I got larrikin out a couple of days aho and waved it about!

Edited by sammynb
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, sammynb said:

Obviously you've not been trawlling the cricket thread Fist, as I got larrikin out a couple of days aho and waved it about!

Wowser!!!

(also, I’d rather grate my bellend and pickle the shreds than watch cricket, never mind talk about it :lol: ) 

• Like 1

That person could safely give up her air for those in the submersible and would do us all a favour. 

It would also make her famous. Win win. 

Edited by RobinRobin

2 hours ago, ewerk said:

The winner gets an all inclusive trip to the Titanic in a submersible. 

Lets get Bezzo involved and make it a no holds barred, three way cage fight, in a sunken submersible; next to the Titanic and whatever the gameboy controller sealed coffin was called?

Edited by sammynb

On 21/06/2023 at 08:51, wykikitoon said:

Apparently a bloke from Harrogate paid his deposit to be on this trip and pulled out of it.

When it was a few thousand feet below the surface? Explains things ...

• Haha 1