This is the news!

Anorthernsoul

Just now, Alex said:

That parsimonious Yorkshire spirit strikes again 

Guaranteed he's currently trying to get his deposit back. No one is more annoyed than him that the organiser is currently not getting a mobiles signal.

• Haha 7

Am I right in thinking it’s just a box with no water supply, food rations or even a bog? So, on the unlikely event they’ve survived at all would they not just have died of thirst before the air ran out? 

11 minutes ago, Alex said:

Am I right in thinking it’s just a box with no water supply, food rations or even a bog? So, on the unlikely event they’ve survived at all would they not just have died of thirst before the air ran out? 

Imagine if they die of ingesting shit.

They're fucked lets be honest.

• Haha 1

Just now, wykikitoon said:

Imagine if they die of ingesting shit.

They're fucked lets be honest.

I bet they leave that out the Netflix series 

• Haha 3

If not dead already (because the thing imploded) they are absolutely going to die in 48 hours max, as they run out of oxygen, because there is no way a) it'll be found or b) it can be raised if it's own buoyancy is fucked.

That's not the worst of it though, for the poor (rich) fuckers, they'll be suffering mood swings !!!!!!!!!! Fucking mood swings :) :) :) :) :) :)     

• Haha 4

36 minutes ago, Toonpack said:

@wykikitoon You'll be pleased to hear it had a bog (right in front of the viewing window/porthole).

image.png.688423d7d8d0f2607b843545545282c9.png

The ability to lay a cable while looking out the window at the Titanic. What a world we live in.

• Haha 4

46 minutes ago, Holden McGroin said:

Im hoping for a giant squid involvement but most likely the batteries on the Logitech game controller weren't charged beforehand.

Just reminded me of the old Batman series. Batman and Robin were tied to a buoy and The Penguin had fired torpedoes at them. They were saved by the selfless act of a passing dolphin who took the bullet for them, so to speak. Except the budget didn’t stretch to it. So one minute they’re strapped to the buoy. Then the next they’re getting away on a speedboat with Batman and Robin having to explain what happened for the benefit of the viewers 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

7 minutes ago, Alex said:

Just reminded me of the old Batman series. Batman and Robin were tied to a buoy and The Penguin had fired torpedoes at them. They were saved by the selfless act of a passing dolphin who took the bullet for them, so to speak. Except the budget didn’t stretch to it. So one minute they’re strapped to the buoy. Then the next they’re getting away on a speedboat with Batman and Robin having to explain what happened for the benefit of the viewers 

Absolutely brilliant show

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Toonpack said:

Absolutely brilliant show

I used to absolutely love it like. I knew it was silly even as a kid but it was all tongue firmly in cheek. I remember going to see the Michael Keaton film at the metro centre and thinking it was shite in comparison. A view which has stood the test of time tbf

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Alex said:

there's always the seats.....

oceangate titan, made in sunderland.

• Haha 2

40 minutes ago, Alex said:

It was a porpoise iirc, and yes, I am ashamed I remembered that :cuppa:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Sonatine said:

It was a porpoise iirc, and yes, I am ashamed I remembered that :cuppa:

That rings a bell. “The almost human porpoise…” or something like that :lol: 

• Haha 2

26 minutes ago, Toonpack said:

MYP 

It doesn't even have seats :)

image.png.057ece0448acc46821dd1b00e3493af8.png

I must admit I've got a mild fascination with the titanic, watched a couple of movies, a few documentaries on the subject, read a couple of books, like kate winslet's tits etc ....

not sure I'd pay £250k ro sit in a metal bog roll tube though. 

bad taste jokes aside, it's a grim way to depart this mortal coil. although it could be argued that the ultimate tribute to your obsession is to join them on the seabed forevermore. but nah.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, thebrokendoll said:

I must admit I've got a mild fascination with the titanic, watched a couple of movies, a few documentaries on the subject, read a couple of books, like kate winslet's tits etc ....

not sure I'd pay £250k ro sit in a metal bog roll tube though. 

bad taste jokes aside, it's a grim way to depart this mortal coil. although it could be argued that the ultimate tribute to your obsession is to join them on the seabed forevermore. but nah.

Mate of Dan’s who we’ve stayed in touch with (a Mackem) is utterly obsessed with the Titanic, any exhibition etc. he’s there, I thought it was a Mackem thing tbh, is there something you want to tell us ?

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Toonpack said:

Mate of Dan’s who we’ve stayed in touch with (a Mackem) is utterly obsessed with the Titanic, any exhibition etc. he’s there, I thought it was a Mackem thing tbh, is there something you want to tell us ?

yer can fuck off.

• Haha 3