Jump to content
TheGingerQuiff

Other games 2019/2020

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, ewerk said:

An extraordinarily brilliant footballer who's going to spend every moment of his life with the frustration that most people think that Messi is better.

 

Also his tax bill, rape allegations and his dad's alcoholism might add to that frustration.

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Kevin Carr's Gloves said:

So you don’t want us to get taken over by a billionaire then.

not sure how you arrived there.  i've felt this way ever since aguero scored from an offside position against us and sky went on and on about his superior work rate and positioning (yeah fucking offside).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, tooner said:

not sure how you arrived there.  i've felt this way ever since aguero scored from an offside position against us and sky went on and on about his superior work rate and positioning (yeah fucking offside).

Who hasn’t scored against us from an offside position. Or dived without being touched. Or taken out one of our players and not even been given a free kick. Honestly I thought you disliked Man City because they only got where they are because of money.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Tdansmith said:

R Sterling lucky not to get a red after a foul on Alli, studs showing. 

I think it was a yellow because of who he did it to ;) 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 25.1.2020 at 17:26, Isegrim said:

Scored another two yesterday after coming on in the 65th minute 

First game Haaland started and another brace. 7 in 3 now. That’s what you can get for a meagre 20m Euro.

Edited by Isegrim

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

I think everybody knows var needs a rethink, but they correctly won't do it in the middle of season so I don't see the point in complaining. 

Fair point, what do you reckon they will do to change it ? Speed it up somehow ? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Tdansmith said:

Fair point, what do you reckon they will do to change it ? Speed it up somehow ? 

 

Not sure tbh, perhaps alter the offside rule so decisions can be made more quickly. If that's even within their remit. Mandatory screens for fans in the stadium would be an improvement so they know what's going on instead of being left in the dark

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

 

Not sure tbh, perhaps alter the offside rule so decisions can be made more quickly. If that's even within their remit. Mandatory screens for fans in the stadium would be an improvement so they know what's going on instead of being left in the dark

yes i agree

It's the offside decisions that are very close that rules need changed for.  If they can't find something to speed up the process they may as well just not use it for offsides.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Leeds lost again, opens it  up in the Championship 

any two from the top seven could go up automatically 

 

WBA 30 played  56 points 

Leeds 31           55

........................................

Fulham 31         55

Nott'm For 31    54

Brentford  31     53

PNE   31           50

........................................

Bristol City 31    50

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Another goal for Fulham, 20 goals this season, do wish you were still here Mitro, wish Joely wasn't.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Kid Dynamite said:

Ironically he would probably do quite well in our current system

You mean because we are shit ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think he’s an immobile box player who thrives off service. I don’t see how he’d be a good fit at all tbh. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Because he can hold the ball up better than Joelinton, and we boot the ball up to our striker more than any other team in the league. Also Mitrovic occasionally hits the target with his shots/headers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Anorthernsoul said:

Man City game off. Gives us all more time to talk about the Phillip Schofield revelations. 

I don't know why you're that bothered about it, tbh? ;)

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 08/02/2020 at 18:11, Tdansmith said:

yes i agree

It's the offside decisions that are very close that rules need changed for.  If they can't find something to speed up the process they may as well just not use it for offsides.

 

Deciding whether someone is offside or not should be done in next to no time.Too many people are complaining because a player is an inch or two offside.If you’re offside,no matter by how much,you’re offside.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, essembeeofsunderland said:

Deciding whether someone is offside or not should be done in next to no time.Too many people are complaining because a player is an inch or two offside.If you’re offside,no matter by how much,you’re offside.

At what point when the passing players foot first makes contact with the ball or when the ball leaves the foot?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Kevin Carr's Gloves said:

At what point when the passing players foot first makes contact with the ball or when the ball leaves the foot?

Is that a question or a statement? 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


Recent tweets

Toontastic Facebook

Donate to Toontastic

Keeping the lights on since... well ages ago
TT-Staff


×