Other games 2019/2020/2021

TheGingerQuiff

10 hours ago, wykikitoon said:

Brighton fans apparently boo their team off. But its Newcastle fans with unrealistic expectations 

Meh. If your teams played shit and missed a boatload of chances then you have to expect a few grumbles for the fans who've paid to watch you. You had to listen hard to hear any boos tbf

32 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Meh. If your teams played shit and missed a boatload of chances then you have to expect a few grumbles for the fans who've paid to watch you. You had to listen hard to hear any boos tbf

Totally. But if that's Newcastle fans we get pelters for it. 

• Like 2

21 hours ago, wykikitoon said:

Plenty of games left apparently 

For me, we are as good as down.

I hope im wrong but I think Howe was the wrong appointment at this stage. I would have went with Stevie G.

We might be so far adrift that it'll only be loan options with a view to a permanent deal that will want to sign in Jan . And I think we can only have 2 loan signings?

Even if we do manage to sign decent calibre player when the transfer window opens on the 1st we aren't going to have a load of signings. In fact, I suspect most the business will be towards the end.

Not looking good.

Our only hope is getting a couple of players who can hit the ground running in January. That's it. Had the takeover not happened we wouldn't even have that as otherwise this is a nailed on relegation season.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

Can see us having transfers lined up and ready to go mind. I doubt the Saudi lads will be content to wait until the end of Jan to pick up the scraps 

I hope you’re right. They haven’t been the quickest so far. Methodical maybe but our situation is so perilous they’re going to need to act fast. Getting a DoF sorted this week would fill me with more confidence 

2 hours ago, Holden McGroin said:

For me, we are as good as down.

I hope im wrong but I think Howe was the wrong appointment at this stage. I would have went with Stevie G.

We might be so far adrift that it'll only be loan options with a view to a permanent deal that will want to sign in Jan . And I think we can only have 2 loan signings?

Even if we do manage to sign decent calibre player when the transfer window opens on the 1st we aren't going to have a load of signings. In fact, I suspect most the business will be towards the end.

Not looking good.

I hold some hope, but not a lot.  If we don't pick up a min of 6 points in our next two games I just cannot see how we can recover.  We cannot be hoping teams around us slip up at all.

2 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

I hold some hope, but not a lot.  If we don't pick up a min of 6 points in our next two games I just cannot see how we can recover.  We cannot be hoping teams around us slip up at all.

:lol: any more than 6 would be a bonus 

• Haha 4