Coronavirus

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Great news lads the son in laws ex wife is home. It looks like she's going to be ok it's really brought it home how bad this is. Hopefully things can get back to some kind of normality in a couple of

A 10ft coffin, slowly whirring down the aisle carried by 6 weeping Roombas. 

My old man has days, at the most, left.    Good luck to anyone trying to stop me seeing him.    It’ll be The Rule Of Five.…   Five Knuckles.…       I’ll hit th

Posted Images

On 9/22/2020 at 08:34, Renton said:

You can't do lab work, hospital attachments, art work etc. online tbf. Most courses will have some activities that can't be done remotely.

But anyway denying students social interaction is denying them at least half the point of university, I do feel sorry for them. I dont have any answers unfortunately. 

And they may be banned from returning home for Christmas.

Anyone downloading the new contact tracing app, which is currently rocking a 1.6 star rating on the Google Play store? 

I don't know if all the bad shit we were supposed to fear about having the app has been sorted out or not. I mean it probably doesn't work anyway...