Coronavirus

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Great news lads the son in laws ex wife is home. It looks like she's going to be ok it's really brought it home how bad this is. Hopefully things can get back to some kind of normality in a couple of

Probably standing in the empty Nightingale hospitals (which we can’t use without staff btw - good luck finding more nurses)   None of us have been routinely tested. Only eligible if we have

My old man has days, at the most, left.    Good luck to anyone trying to stop me seeing him.    It’ll be The Rule Of Five.…   Five Knuckles.…       I’ll hit th

Posted Images

i think it's time to change tact here, everyone with a pre existing condition needs to isolate with the rest of the population going back to normal, many sectors of the economy are on the brink and the current "cure" is worse than the disease 

Also, what do we do with the rest of the population without pre-existing conditions who end up requiring hospitalisation? Just because you won't die from it doesn't mean that you won't become seriously ill.

i'm not sure we should go back to normal - it's still a serious and unpleasant illness, whether you die from it or not. it's not really fair to demand vulnerable people self isolate indefinitely either. 

increasingly i agree that we need to try to keep things as open as we can. problem is it isn't sustainable without a fully functioning test and trace system, which we still don't have. 

5 minutes ago, Kevin Carr's Gloves said:

Exactly, she also said Cummings should resign so she should go.

It's not on that's her, Corbyn & Boris's dad all in one day . They've broke the law & I bet none of them get a fine. Yet 17,000 fines have been issued in the UK for breaking new restriction laws.

Edited by trooper
1 hour ago, trooper said:

It's not on that's her, Corbyn & Boris's dad all in one day . They've broke the law & I bet none of them get a fine. Yet 17,000 fines have been issued in the UK for breaking new restriction laws.

The SNP have removed the whip and have stated they support any police action taken 

Suz asthma has been bugging her last couple of months, she had a bad attack tonight and I had to call the ambulance, she's away to hospital, the matter which is one our covid treatment centres, today news didn't exactly settle hers or my nerves. 

10yr old has slept clean through it all and is paniced enough about leaving us to goto school everyday after all the lock downs, not looking forward to the wee man waking up to the news. 

must admit her asthma scares the shite outta me generally as ya can't really tell if its an attack that her blue inhaler sorts or one that is going go like tonight (which she hasn't had in years apparently), fck knows how someone with  respiratory issues and covid symptoms cope if normal asthma can impact someone like that as it is

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
2 hours ago, Ant said:

Suz asthma has been bugging her last couple of months, she had a bad attack tonight and I had to call the ambulance, she's away to hospital, the matter which is one our covid treatment centres, today news didn't exactly settle hers or my nerves. 

10yr old has slept clean through it all and is paniced enough about leaving us to goto school everyday after all the lock downs, not looking forward to the wee man waking up to the news. 

must admit her asthma scares the shite outta me generally as ya can't really tell if its an attack that her blue inhaler sorts or one that is going go like tonight (which she hasn't had in years apparently), fck knows how someone with  respiratory issues and covid symptoms cope if normal asthma can impact someone like that as it is

Hope all is well Ant. :( 

5 hours ago, Ant said:

Best wishes for you and your wife. Our lass has brittle asthma and it was stressful enough before Corona. She’s been admitted twice since March and it’s very frightening.

• Like 1