Coronavirus

There’s also going to be an awful lot of people who haven’t had their first jab or only had it quite recently come that date and won’t have anything close to full immunity. This group will be largely made up of younger people who were the drivers of infection in the second wave.

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Many heartfelt thanks for all the kind replies. I am feeling much better today, I've kept myself busy organising things which has actually helped. Dealing with personal effects is especially hard and

Great news lads the son in laws ex wife is home. It looks like she's going to be ok it's really brought it home how bad this is. Hopefully things can get back to some kind of normality in a couple of

Probably standing in the empty Nightingale hospitals (which we can’t use without staff btw - good luck finding more nurses)   None of us have been routinely tested. Only eligible if we have

Posted Images

And so began the Great Toontastic Plagiarism Schism- a once (fairly) united board became split in to the Howmans vs The Paddockers. 

Friendships, families and eventually the board itself would be torn asunder over the Great Debate- who posted the pub meme first? 

(The fact that pubs didn’t open until December 2022 was lost in the intransigent posturing from both sides). 

*read it in Morgan Freeman’s voice, it sounds better. 

• Haha 4
4 hours ago, ewerk said:

‘I hate lockdown’

’Okay, here’s a safe vaccine that will end lockdown’

’I don’t want that either’

Maybe these people are just contrarian cunts?

It’s easier to accept being one of life’s failures if you reason that literally everything is a conspiracy. 

42 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

And yet very "Britain, 2021"

Absolutely. Like it’s fucking utterly tragic  a 100 year old has died but the 300-odd that are still dying everyday, meh. 

• Like 1

It's fucking mad man. I'm completely agnostic about the bloke. He fought in the war, along with millions of other conscripts, was fortunate enough to survive, and fortunate enough to appear on Blankety Blank and live to be 100. All in all a good innings etc. But people I know are suffering hugely and people I know who haven't reached half his age are literally dying. None of this is his fault or has anything to do with him, but that's sort of my point. This country is sick. Captain Tom is just another dead cat to distract us from the real sickness of the nation. Well fuck that, I'm not buying it. 

Edited by Renton
  • Like 1