The Entirely Reasonable Potential Transfers Thread

Ayatollah Hermione

5 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

I don't mind it. They're doing a review of the club from top to bottom and they can see that it's a shit heap. Investment required at all levels. 

What's so bad about them getting the players at a low ebb and saying "we know it's shit, but it's gonna get better"?

That's a positive message, surely? 

So if i dont put an ounce of effort in on a job. Lose a job my gaffer is ok to say sorry to me? 

Just now, wykikitoon said:

So if i dont put an ounce of effort in on a job. Lose a job my gaffer is ok to say sorry to me? 

:lol:

Not everything has to be a disciplinary meeting or a matter for HR. 

I listened to some of that Everything is Black and White Podcast before. Fucking boring so I out it off but Simon Bird was on and said that Ghodoussi walked past him after the match and Bird had said "wasn't great was it?" and Ghodoussi responded with "we just HAVE TO stick together". 

So I think it's in that spirit that they've gone into the dressing room with a message of hope for the future. And I'm alright with that. 

5 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Why’s he got a cooker in his bedroom? 

bet he has a sex chair the other side of the camera. he clearly lives in a studio flat/sex dungeon 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

:lol:

Not everything has to be a disciplinary meeting or a matter for HR. 

I listened to some of that Everything is Black and White Podcast before. Fucking boring so I out it off but Simon Bird was on and said that Ghodoussi walked past him after the match and Bird had said "wasn't great was it?" and Ghodoussi responded with "we just HAVE TO stick together". 

So I think it's in that spirit that they've gone into the dressing room with a message of hope for the future. And I'm alright with that. 

Fair play. Its just hard to take after playing so well against Man Urd. 

2 hours ago, ewerk said:

We're the richest club in the world. If Chris Wood has a release clause then sign him, play him in our next two matches then drop him from the squad once we get our preferred target in at the end of the window. Gangster shit like that.

You can thank me later, Mandy.

• Haha 2

Just now, 247 said:

Wonder what the fee is and if the release clause is true, if not Burnley are mad letting him go to us

I've seen £22m being quoted from a couple of people on twitter, but they're nobodies. 

Not exactly the signing to get the pulse racing but exactly the type of journeyman who can do a job in the short term given our situation. Well done board for tuning into toontastic and listening to team bed wetter. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Was hoping to see some of our twats linked with moves out too. Get as many of the half arsed toxic disappearing down the tunnel fackers out of the club as possible to get a real feel good factor in the dressing room.

• Like 2

Im pretty happy with this, a different type of striker to what we currently have, proven prem record, prime years of age, weakens a rival and wont cost a great deal for what should bag us an extra 5/6+ goals before the end of the season. Trippier planting crosses on this units head will be a thing of beauty. 

4 minutes ago, aimaad22 said:

Was hoping to see some of our twats linked with moves out too. Get as many of the half arsed toxic disappearing down the tunnel fackers out of the club as possible to get a real feel good factor in the dressing room.

Caulkin was saying earlier today that covid, and the prospect of squad outbreaks is making us really nervous about moving players on before replacements are in situ. Reckons that's going on across the board, and isn't helping our efforts to bring people in quick either. 

• Tom locked this topic