The Entirely Reasonable Potential Transfers Thread

Ayatollah Hermione

5 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

I don't like this version of events where there's no release clause and their owner chose to sell him.

Also, and not to cause wykiki's waters to break, but it means Burnley could cancel the deal. 

Just now, Gemmill said:

Also, and not to cause wykiki's waters to break, but it means Burnley could cancel the deal. 

Some say he has, some say he hasn't.  I wonder if he has and they're trying to appease to Burnley fans?

9 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

I don't like this version of events where there's no release clause and their owner chose to sell him.

Who they signing for £20m who improves them? 

edit. You’re worried about them reneging on the deal?

Edited by Dr Gloom

Just now, Dr Gloom said:

Who they signing for £20m who improves them? 

Whoever they're linked with between now and the end of the window, we should sign them. A little move I like to call "The Stevie G". 

• Haha 3

I think in their predicament denying that a release clause exists and has been triggered is a fairly predictable attempt to save face. Unfortunately for them, choosing to sell your top striker to a relegation rival for 20mil makes them look even worse. They have no option but to look stupid, it's simply a matter of choosing the manner of it. This type of decision might sound familiar to the bed-wetting contingent of the board. #TEAMDRYSHEETS 😜

• Haha 1

Just now, toonotl said:

I think in their predicament denying that a release clause exists and has been triggered is a fairly predictable attempt to save face. Unfortunately for them, choosing to sell your top striker to a relegation rival for 20mil makes them look even worse. They have no option but to look stupid, it's simply a matter of choosing the manner of it. This type of decision might sound familiar to the bed-wetting contingent of the board. #TEAMDRYSHEETS 😜

YEEEES! WELCOME ON BOARD. 

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Diego21 said:

The best thing of this sign I think is Burnley is directly in relegation at the end of the season. 

I Will buy Pukki, Cantwell, Aarons for next. 

Pukki? He's shit in the Prem

1 hour ago, wykikitoon said:

Looks like hes been apple bobbing in a chip pan in that pic

I confess I’d be buzzing if we’d managed to sign him as well as trippier and wood for the Watford game 

Something tells me Burnley won't be dealing with the same agency as Wood and Trippier's anymore😂 Can't be good for word of mouth for them in fairness. 

Edited by Polarboy

2 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Bizarrely my ex-Brother in law was one of the agents involved in the Trippier deal 

Well if he has any knowledge on other release clauses tell him to get them on a postcard to Eddie. 👍

• Tom locked this topic