The Entirely Reasonable Potential Transfers Thread

Ayatollah Hermione

You know, when I was there, I really didn't know how near was St James Park and when we walk just 4-5 minutes and we saw the Stadium was... OH. 

When I went to the city and to see the game, I knew that I sympathized with Newcastle and I really felt like a fan for more than 15 years. But when I heard the music that plays when the players take the field (Going Home: Theme of the Local Hero) and I started to cry a little, I really knew that I was in love with the club. Without a doubt for me it is one of the best days of my life.

• Like 14
  • Thanks 2

West Ham have had a bid of £50m for Kalvin Phillips rejected :lol: that’s exactly the type of way I hope they keep pissing their money away so we can rapidly make up ground and overtake the repugnant cunts. Turgid player. 

35 minutes ago, Diego21 said:

Ahhhh Good memories.

The day I was in Newcastle I was sitting in the seats in the street front this JD Sports eating a Sandwich I buyed in Greggs. 

That's livin' alright. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

21 minutes ago, Diego21 said:

You know, when I was there, I really didn't know how near was St James Park and when we walk just 4-5 minutes and we saw the Stadium was... OH. 

When I went to the city and to see the game, I knew that I sympathized with Newcastle and I really felt like a fan for more than 15 years. But when I heard the music that plays when the players take the field (Going Home: Theme of the Local Hero) and I started to cry a little, I really knew that I was in love with the club. Without a doubt for me it is one of the best days of my life.

nice post senor! 

be warned it can be a very, very heavy cross to bear.

hopefully, it's about to become lighter!  :)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Howay said:

I hope it’s mental. I want all of the reports going, Gemmils ban on Wykiki posting mental itk’s should be revoked. I want sightings of Haaland trying on shoes in JD sports on Northumberland street. 

I'm in full agreement of this tbh, no reason we shouldn't have a laugh with a deadline day for the first time in 15 years

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Half the journo's predicting Nketiah and Matty Cash tomorrow, the other half predicting a 24hr £100mil splurge on Zapata, Lodi and Lingard :lol: 

Sweating James Mcavoy GIF

• Haha 4

NUFC: Magpies eyeing Ligue 1 attacker | FootballFanCast.com

The French football correspondent for BBC is saying that we're after a young French born Guinean striker called Mohammed Bayo. He has 9 in 15 starts this season and two assists. He's  supposedly strong in the air and a good finisher. So this is likely the 20 million euro striker that we are after that Jones was talking about. 

5 minutes ago, Andrew said:

Have there been any solid links to Nunez? His names been around a bit this window

IIRC there were quotes from either him or his club that he hadn't been seduced by us, and that he was waiting for the summer at the very least before deciding his future.

Edited by Polarboy

There is one thing we have to keep in mind. We can only have 25 professional players over the age of 21, and now we have 28. It is true that some have to leave (Hendrick, it seems, and maybe Gayle), but I don't know if they could stay without being registered with the club like they did years ago. with Atsu or that is no longer possible.

4 GK: Dubravka, Darlow, Gillespie, Woodman (Probably Woodman will be on loan).

10 defenders: Manquillo, Trippier, Kraft, Schar, Lascelles, Fede, Lewis, Dummett, Clark, Ritchie

9 Midfields: Murphy, Bruno, Hayden, Jonjo, S. Longstaff, Hendrick, Almiron, Willock, Fraser.

5 attackers: Joelinton, St Maxi, Wilson, Wood, Gayle

So, 3 of this will be out by PL Rules. Probably Woodman, Hendrick and ¿Gayle?

But we need more space if we want add any more (Burn, Lingard...)

1 minute ago, Diego21 said:

There is one thing we have to keep in mind. We can only have 25 professional players over the age of 21, and now we have 28. It is true that some have to leave (Hendrick, it seems, and maybe Gayle), but I don't know if they could stay without being registered with the club like they did years ago. with Atsu or that is no longer possible.

4 GK: Dubravka, Darlow, Gillespie, Woodman (Probably Woodman will be on loan).

10 defenders: Manquillo, Trippier, Kraft, Schar, Lascelles, Fede, Lewis, Dummett, Clark, Ritchie

9 Midfields: Murphy, Bruno, Hayden, Jonjo, S. Longstaff, Hendrick, Almiron, Willock, Fraser.

5 attackers: Joelinton, St Maxi, Wilson, Wood, Gayle

So, 3 of this will be out by PL Rules. Probably Woodman, Hendrick and ¿Gayle?

But we need more space if we want add any more (Burn, Lingard...)

Pretty sure they can stay without being registered. 

Which will be hilarious really

• Like 3

• Tom locked this topic