The Entirely Reasonable Potential Transfers Thread

Ayatollah Hermione

4 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Bit worried that essembee hasn't been back to claim his YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST points on this one. 

Meh. He couldn't get a game for Villa BEFORE they signed Digne. Do we need a 4th average LB in the squad to go with Dummett, Lewis and Manquillo?

• Like 1

Get in, really looking forward to seeing him in action. Still hopeful of seeing Lingard here tomorrow and hopefully another striker. I dont think we need to push the LB position given those kind of Targetts. I'd rather we go with Lewis, Manquillo or Dummett. 

11 minutes ago, Xa9as said:

Never been impressed with Targett. A Paul Dummett that crosses the half way line.  

Lucas Digne would have been a quality signing, but bit backward going after the player Villa have happily replaced. If he's not good enough to be starting for a side we need should be competing alongside and usurping he shouldn't be signed in my mind. Never pushed into the Southampton first team either. We've already got three players that are shit-to-bang average that can play left back. 

Yeah, I’m not sure about this one. Does he improve the team? 

30 minutes ago, Sonatine said:

i'm watching this drooling. i know it's a YT highlights video (luque looked mint on his too) but this kid looks like he's got the lot - strength, pace, can break up play, carry the ball and pick the defence-splitting pass. 

4 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

GiveMeSport though. ;)

Yeah maybe it's complete nonsense. It's a tip they say they got from Dean Jones who's described as a transfer expert. I've no idea how reliable Jones is on transfer news though either. 

• Tom locked this topic