Wolfs (c)trooper vs NOSHELVEYGTFI UFC

TheGingerQuiff

I think the Hungry Wolfs will easily beat  the Little Led Hiding Hoods 3-0. Bruce's only way of motivating the players  this week after last weekend's hiding. Was probably running a couple of extra laps around the training ground & an extra 10 minutes kick about. The Wolfs motivation will be a top 4 place. Bruce's luck will run out this season 

Bruce has realised what the problem is he said "We were asking the lads to roll their sleeves up. When one of them pointed out we dont have any on the shirts  gaffer. Now I'm asking the fans to have a look in their cupboards & wardrobes for any old Newcastle shirts they  can send in with sleeves on. Mike said he'll let Charnley pay to have the names & numbers put on them.  Then the players CAN roll their sleeves up & give it a good go" 

2 minutes ago, Ugly Mackems said:

How many consecutive games for Big Joe will this be? 

I'm not sure, but it'll be like starting with 10 men again. It looks like he's going to play Darlow in nets I expect him to get tested by Wolves early on. Hayden as well not sure if he's 100%

I'm going to miss half of this match and I'm guessing it won't be the end of the world if I do. That Shelvey quote probably confirms what we imagine our manager, (who's doing a such a t'riffic job), is all about.

Strange game. We're lucky that Jimenez didn't have his shooting boots on early in the half, but we've come into it in fairness. It'll be fine for Bruce either way. With Almiron and Fraser coming in and a change of formation to match Wolves, if we shit the bed he can just say see I told you and bring Big Joe back in next week.