Team for Everton?

RobT

Following SB's presser, I think the team could look like this:

KD

Manquillo - Lascelles (Shar if he's out) - Ferandez - Lewis

Sean L - Hayden

Murphy/Hendrick - Miguel - ASM

Wilson

What do you think? Would love Fraser to start on the right as I think he can be a star for us there, but I can't see him being preferred over Murphy, or he could play Hendrick and be more defensive (who'd have thought it?). 

Or he could stick with the Wolves formation, with Hayden or one of the Longstaff bros in for Fraser.

After the lineup/formatiom last week it's pretty tough to have any idea what Bruce will come up with.

Murphy was best on the pitch formus so deserves to keep his spot, can't help but think the lineup you've proposed will see little ball making it to Wilson.

—————-—-Darlow

murphy——Schar—-Fernandes——Lewis

Fraser——Longstaff—-Hayden—-ASM

———————Almiron

———————Wilson 

higj press, none of that defending your 6 yard box shite

#deano 

11 hours ago, Dr Gloom said:

—————-—-Darlow

murphy——Schar—-Fernandes——Lewis

Fraser——Longstaff—-Hayden—-ASM

———————Almiron

———————Wilson 

higj press, none of that defending your 6 yard box shite

#deano 

If you're going to play Murphy as a full back it needs to be in a back 5 so the 3rd CB can drop in when he gets caught out of position.

Wouldnt be surprised if we see the same formulation as we played against Wolves 

9 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

If you're going to play Murphy as a full back it needs to be in a back 5 so the 3rd CB can drop in when he gets caught out of position.

Wouldnt be surprised if we see the same formulation as we played against Wolves 

Did he not play as a full back while out on loan?

I thought he did well at tracking back last game and he’s got the pace to get up and down even if he is positionally suspect. 

26 minutes ago, essembeeofsunderland said:

Whatever the team I expect us to get beat off the scouse  makems.I’ll go for a comfortable 2 v 0 to Neverton.One goal from a free header.

Nothing about Pickford?

Have a strong feeling Edwards won't have been watching this game after the 90 mins have finished. If I'm wrong I fully expect Bruce to be delighted about getting a point/three points under the circumstances, whatever this week's circumstances are?