And So This Is Christmas!

Monkeys Fist

"Merry Christmas to all my loyal punters, may the new year bring lots of reports of brilliant new signings from your main man on the NUFC beat! Laters, meeting Mala and the lads in the club after dinner at me mam's, ah've even got a special Christmas pedigree chum for Peter Haddock! Lol!"

Lee-Ryder-pic__01.jpg

• Haha 9

23 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

"Merry Christmas to all my loyal punters, may the new year bring lots of reports of brilliant new signings from your main man on the NUFC beat! Laters, meeting Mala and the lads in the club after dinner at me mam's, ah've even got a special Christmas pedigree chum for Peter Haddock! Lol!"

Lee-Ryder-pic__01.jpg

Was it Mala that put the whoopee cushion on his head?! 

• Haha 3

Happy Christmas everyone! Hope you all enjoy a happy, healthy and boozy day. 

…and I love how everyone remembers to log in on Christmas Day to say happy Christmas. Absolute wolf pack. Legends, every one of you. 

Edited by Dr Gloom
  • Like 3

Fist Jnr. who’s 11, decided off his own bat to save up and buy presents for me, his Mam, sister and Grannies, which I thought was a lovely thing to do. 

He got me this…

313176CB-4E4D-4F31-843F-282C30357646.thumb.jpeg.26d9d077743f6092bf203592504dc7b8.jpeg

… and fully lived up to his nickname of The Knacker…

2838F58F-AC02-498A-88B8-A0C78C2D2517.thumb.jpeg.33824ca4b48247e7e98023aa2b30019c.jpeg

I’ve also had a beard for the past 3-4 years 

I’ve had his bloody life this morning. :lol::lol::lol:

• Haha 7