Other Games 21/22: Talk about Actual Football

Ayatollah Hermione

Just now, Gemmill said:

Lads, I told you what was gonna happen in November. Will you just fucking relax and enjoy the show. 

The best bit, assuming it happens, was the predicted sacking of Benitez and that making them worse 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Rayvin said:

Which is precisely where their fans are tbh. They think they're finished.

How many years is it? 75? Roughly equivalent to the number of years we'll have to listen to Gemmill harp on about how he called it :cuppa: 

The amount of work I'm gonna have to do digging up all my posts calling this right, and digging up all the fucking fools who said I was wrong. I might genuinely have to take a couple of days off work. 

• Haha 5

Just now, Alex said:

The best bit, assuming it happens, was the predicted sacking of Benitez and that making them worse 

That was a mental decision tbf. No way were they going down with Rafa at the helm. Can only imagine when that decision was made that they thought they should actually be storming up the league.

• Like 2

Just now, Gemmill said:

The amount of work I'm gonna have to do digging up all my posts calling this right, and digging up all the fucking fools who said I was wrong. I might genuinely have to take a couple of days off work. 

:lol:

Well I was one of them. I thought it was inconceivable. Fair play.

2 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

How many years is it? 75? Roughly equivalent to the number of years we'll have to listen to Gemmill harp on about how he called it :cuppa: 

Also serves the likes of Richarlison to have a full season relegation on their CV. The bunch of dirty diving divas that they've got. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Lads, I told you what was gonna happen in November. Will you just fucking relax and enjoy the show. 

16 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

This is the equivalent of wor lass having a bet on the national and it comes in. :cuppa:

darts-blindfolded.jpg

• Haha 5

2 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

This is the equivalent of wor lass having a bet on the national and it comes in. :cuppa:

darts-blindfolded.jpg

Well it's funny you should say that, because I've just been doing a bit of research.  And THIS is what I had to say on December 2nd. 

On 02/12/2021 at 15:03, Gemmill said:

I'm gonna confidently predict that Everton will be joining Norwich in the Championship next season. 1 point from the last 7 games and in turmoil from top to bottom. Unrest in the stands, fans at war with the manager and the Board, nothing in the coffers for January. It's curtains for the scouse mackems. 

That just leaves one space left to avoid. 

....and THIS is what you had to say in response. 

On 02/12/2021 at 15:39, Howmanheyman said:

No chance Everton are going down. 

...and THIS is what is happening on the last day of the season and I'm picking your spot in it. 

On 06/02/2022 at 10:03, Gemmill said:

Gather all of the fools that think Everton aren't going down, and form a human centipede. 

• Haha 3

Everton fans are fully beside themselves like - decent number of them think they're about to do a Sunderland. Even if they don't, they'll never recover. It's the end of the club apparently.

Drama queens :lol:

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

Everton fans are fully beside themselves like - decent number of them think they're about to do a Sunderland. Even if they don't, they'll never recover. It's the end of the club apparently.

Be nice and drop us a link. This is worth spending a Saturday on. 

4 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Well it's funny you should say that, because I've just been doing a bit of research.  And THIS is what I had to say on December 2nd. 

....and THIS is what you had to say in response. 

...and THIS is what is happening on the last day of the season and I'm picking your spot in it. 

They've collapsed like a sack of shit and shouldn't be where they are so I stand by it. 'Pleasantly surprised'. :good:

3 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

I Hope Please GIF

Martin Tyler at Man City's goal :lol: he was just commentating on it without a ounce of change in his voice and no excitement at all, was more animated saying 'and it's live!' :lol: I have a feeling if he was at Anfield and Salah scored he'd be a bit more enthusiastic. It's hopefully something to look forward to hearing in the future when he's commentating on us going for the title, and as I'm posting this he's saying Liverpool's win was far more convincing than it sounds! :lol: 

• Haha 1

A LOT of arrogance in that Everton thread. 

"Can't believe the company we're keeping, these teams are disgraceful"

"Watford's defending is SO bad. Totally deserve to go down."

Errr lads, have you seen your fucking dickheads play? 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

A LOT of arrogance in that Everton thread. 

"Can't believe the company we're keeping, these teams are disgraceful"

"Watford's defending is SO bad. Totally deserve to go down."

Errr lads, have you seen your fucking dickheads play? 

At least one of them had the awareness to post this

:lol: :lol: 

1651333455994-png.163955

Edited by aimaad22
  • Haha 4

11 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

https://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/threads/relegation.113693/page-1522

There you go, straight from where it all started to go wrong in the Watford game.

luis suarez GIF
:lol: class isn’t it. Like Gemmill says the fucking arrogance of them, as if they’ve been some immense side who have had a fluke season. They’re where they are because they’re fucking SHIT, don’t even have 30 points in 32 games man. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Gemmill said:

I really want Leeds to get a result here.  Either way though I think they've got more than enough about them not to go down.  

Leeds or Everton going down is good enough for me although Everton are more than overdue after the 94? corruption kept them up.

I'd rather Burnley went down than Leeds.  Although I don't mind Burnley as much now they've got rid of Dyche.  Or THE HANDBRAKE as I like to call him - fucking 10 points from 12 since he went, incredible. 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

Leeds or Everton going down is good enough for me although Everton are more than overdue after the 94? corruption kept them up.

Saying that, if Hans Segars ever has a statue I'm guessing Sheffield United fans won't be shouting at it forty years later. 

• Haha 2