Other Games 21/22: Talk about Actual Football

Ayatollah Hermione

Watched the first half and the vibes weren't good, Everton doing their best to make it a scrappy stop/start game, missed their goal and might just switch over again to watch Milan v Fiorentina as I'm getting cheesy chips vapours watching this.

Don't think this Chelsea side is worth 2 billion quid like. Maybe if they bull doze Stamford bridge for luxury flats and get them relocated to Hemel Hempstead. 

4 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

But if Everton go down, we can sign Gordon and put him to work in a haunted house at Halloween

:lol: Proof that ghouls exist the creep

So Werner subbed off which is good because he was hopeless. Not sure who the front prong of the Chelsea attack now is though? Lots of nice midfield passing but absolutely fuck all of anything else.

"this famous football club".... "this famous old ground" 

Fuck off man will you, they're shit and it's a fucking dump. 

They were at it on 5 Live when I was driving home too. "this fantastic club". 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

So Werner subbed off which is good because he was hopeless. Not sure who the front prong of the Chelsea attack now is though? Lots of nice midfield passing but absolutely fuck all of anything else.

It's Havertz usually. The bloody idiots. This is not why we willed Burnley to the win yesterday. 

It's on Azpi-etc really, stupidly caught in possession as basically last man. Not sure Chelsea would have scored anyway, but I don't think they were likely to concede either.

3 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

"this famous football club".... "this famous old ground" 

Fuck off man will you, they're shit and it's a fucking dump. 

They were at it on 5 Live when I was driving home too. "this fantastic club". 

They do it about us too man. Everton are a pretty significant club and Goodison does have heritage. It's not like they're talking about Sinderland and some flat pack shit tip. 

Edited by Renton

Just now, Renton said:

They do it Bout us too man. Everton are a pretty significant club and Goodison does have heritage. It's not like they're talking about Sinderland and some flat pack shit tip. 

Do I SEEM like I'm in the mood to be fair to Everton? 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

17 passes in half an hour :lol: Chelsea should be ashamed of themselves for not beating this shite

Think this is the only time in my life I've wanted Chelsea to win anything. I guess in a way they are comfortably "midtable" in the CL places with fuck all to play for. Cunts.