The new manager thread

Polarboy

2 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

"It's not a criticism, just a different type of training."

Wonder if someone had the wobbly lip. Love that he got them doing a beep test day 1 as well. :lol:

Just what I was about to say :lol: very hands on and already looks settled and on it. Love it. 

• Like 3

I know it’s probably reading way to much into it but ASM’s body language throughout doesn’t look great. Couple that with his poor form since Bruce left and his message about Bruce, there’s a little bit of a thought that he really did like Bruce as he was basically allowed to do whatever the fuck he wanted and he’s going to be frustrated by the more controlled atmosphere going forward. Obviously I hope I’m reading to much into it, if it is the case obviously it’s better to have the team playing collectively better anyway, it would just be a shame as I think he could be a real star player if he can thrive in a Howe set up team. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Howay said:

I know it’s probably reading way to much into it but ASM’s body language throughout doesn’t look great. Couple that with his poor form since Bruce left and his message about Bruce, there’s a little bit of a thought that he really did like Bruce as he was basically allowed to do whatever the fuck he wanted and he’s going to be frustrated by the more controlled atmosphere going forward. Obviously I hope I’m reading to much into it, if it is the case obviously it’s better to have the team playing collectively better anyway, it would just be a shame as I think he could be a real star player if he can thrive in a Howe set up team. 

Fuck him.  If he wants to strut about being billy big bollocks he needs to earn it. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• Meenzer changed the title to The new manager thread