The dignified cabbage’s 1000th game

Dr Gloom

3 hours ago, thebrokendoll said:

release your inner masochist.

there's a bit where jordan comes out with some bizarre statistic whereby the fat cunt was accumulating a point for every £100k spent. meanwhile, every point howe has accumulated has cost £300k.

I've no idea what truth there is in this but I'm certain there's no relevance to it.

that matters not to wor stevie though, you can visibly see him swelling (even more) with pride that it's just been proven he's a better manager than the bloke who relegated bournemouth.

And who he recommended to the new owners?  :smile:

• Haha 2

55 minutes in, Jordan likens Bruce taking over at Aston Villa after they were relegated, with him taking over from Benitez. Suggesting that the club was a carcrash, a club that needs a rebuild. Bruce 'got none of the advantages and all of the downsides'. That's just fundamentally not the case. We were a well coached, midtable side. He then got £115m on players like Wilson, ASM, Joelinton, Willock, etc. 

It's just horseshit. :lol: 

And the minute the Saudi option is mentioned, look at him rubbing his hands together. 

Fucking hell, I hate this bloke.

what the last couple of pages of this thread have shown is who are the men and who are the tarts on this forum.

there's those amongst us who would happily stand up matt ritchie like to one of the big fellas infamous shoulder charges.

and there's those who'd wilt like lee ryder at the mere sight of him.

• Haha 4

6 hours ago, Gemmill said:

Screenshot_20230922_070449_Sofascore.thumb.jpg.d723138e1a02537be6e961a939840f41.jpg

Discovered you could search for managers in Sofascore and had been meaning to put this on here. :lol:

Won 5 more games than he lost in his entire managerial career. A CAREER 1.39 points per game.

No cunt should be talking to this bloke about football management.

:lol: What makes it all worse is those stats would be shit if it was PL only but they’re actually boosted by spells in the Championship. 

• Haha 4

43 minutes ago, Howay said:

:lol: What makes it all worse is those softball interviewers cosying up to perma-failure Bruce for reasons that can only be explained if he's got photographs of them in compromising positions.

Honestly, I want him to face up to someone who actually held him to account. Not to punish him, just to break him loose from this delusion.

• Haha 3

5 hours ago, thebrokendoll said:

I now feel slightly nauseous that it turns out I'd happily shag the arse off a younger simon jordon.   :(

:lol: to each their own like. I thought she had a face like a bulldog chewing a wasp even back then. Proper ‘hard faced’ 

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, Alex said:

:lol: to each their own like. I thought she had a face like a bulldog chewing a wasp even back then. Proper ‘hard faced’ 

she's no salma hayek granted.

however, a night on the trebles for a £1 if it was on offer at chucking out time in the pig an whistle..... you'd have gone for it!

Edited by thebrokendoll
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, thebrokendoll said:

she's no salma hayek granted.

however, a night on the trebles for a £1 if it was on offer at chucking out time in the pig an whistle..... you'd have gone for it!

Well that’s a low bar to be set :lol: All I’m saying is that there were the four lasses in SClub7, and she was the 7th prettiest ;) 

• Haha 7

11 hours ago, Gemmill said:

Screenshot_20230922_070449_Sofascore.thumb.jpg.d723138e1a02537be6e961a939840f41.jpg

Discovered you could search for managers in Sofascore and had been meaning to put this on here. :lol:

Won 5 more games than he lost in his entire managerial career. A CAREER 1.39 points per game.

No cunt should be talking to this bloke about football management.

4 hours ago, Howay said:

:lol: What makes it all worse is those stats would be shit if it was PL only but they’re actually boosted by spells in the Championship. 

:lol:

The best thing you can say about The Baconator’s managerial career is that it’s pissed all over any credibility he built from a decent playing career. 

IMG_1591.gif.45ed39f9c4efefef74255a0ff11702b9.gif

• Haha 2

Another thing about Bruce is that he’s had a long managerial career where he’s basically shown less interest, less commitment and has had less success the more it has gone on. The game has progressed and left him in its wake. His overall record is unimpressive as it is, but anything he has to say is rendered even less relevant due to its downward trajectory in its latter years. 

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

At least four players involved tonight that Bruce didn’t rate and/or didn’t get close to getting the best out of. That’s without Joelinton being available. 

• Like 6

• 2 weeks later...

Fuck your YouTuber boxing bullshit. What we really need to see is Steve Bruce versus this fat bastard in the Battle of the Bisto Brothers.

IMG_0303.jpeg

Edited by ewerk
  • Haha 3