The dignified cabbage’s 1000th game

Dr Gloom

On 28/07/2023 at 22:19, Ayatollah Hermione said:

I love how he says he “recommended” Gerrard, seemingly oblivious to his fucking disastrous Villa reign.

He’s now waiting on Gerrard to return the favour out in Saudi.

• Haha 4

“ Hey Steve, 

Fancy managing a club in the Saudi League…”

IMG_0725.png.a45ece0725637064aba92df005c4d168.png

“ We’ll pay you £8 million a year and we won’t ask for any tactics…”

IMG_0724.png.373d36162590fa013c80b99f3b82a469.png

“ Oh aye, no one here really cares, it’s purely a vanity project. You’ll have plenty of time to write new thrillers.”

Newcastle_Steve_Bruce4.jpg

“ The club’s called Al- Shabob and it…”

7u78zr.jpg

• Haha 9

I reckon Bruce would be off to Saudi if he was offered a sweet gig. Imagine the Al-Kebabi fans excitement as their new coach hoves into view in a generously proportioned tracksuit - sweating heavily, purple faced and with a knotted white hankie on his head

• Haha 4

5 hours ago, Kitman said:

I reckon Bruce would be off to Saudi if he was offered a sweet gig. Imagine the Al-Kebabi fans excitement as their new coach hoves into view in a generously proportioned tracksuit - sweating heavily, purple faced and with a knotted white hankie on his head

Aye, him piping up all of a sudden while everyone is getting mega money to go over there, regardless of ability, can’t be a coincidence

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Aye, him piping up all of a sudden while everyone is getting mega money to go over there, regardless of ability, can’t be a coincidence

Someone’s got to put the cones out 

• Haha 2

• 4 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Aye, I’m sure his career would have been equally successful playing for Steve Bruce.

Now come on, he was only signing him to ruin him so Howe could come in and turn him into a top class player. Such a selfless individual.

• Haha 5

3 hours ago, The Mighty Hog said:

Now come on, he was only signing him to ruin him so Howe could come in and turn him into a top class player. Such a selfless individual.

“ You’re putting Caicedo in GOAL Steve???

steve-bruce-knobtouch.gif

• Haha 3

• 4 weeks later...