TOT’s Titans vs Citeh

Dr Gloom

2 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

11 -1 over three games. Fuck me, man. 

After these games it's difficult to say that we shouldn't have adopted a Benitez style pragmatic approach, focusing on closing down the space to limit their ability to score. Try to hang in there to be in a position to get something from the game in the latter stages. It's turgid painful stuff to watch but with a team like ours you can see why a manager tasked with keeping the team up rather than the supporters entertained would opt for the less visually appealing.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, essembeeofsunderland said:

I bet Trippier cannot wait to play in defence with Clark,TOT and Lewis The Coward.

I think signing Trippier is pie in sky stuff. He won’t sign for a team destined to geg relegated. As will a lot of otger players. Another thing legacy Ashley and Brucey are leaving us with.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Isegrim said:

I think signing Trippier is pie in sky stuff. He won’t sign for a team destined to geg relegated. As will a lot of otger players. Another thing legacy Ashley and Brucey are leaving us with.

For £175k a week and a relegation clause, I think you'd be surprised. 

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

We'll  file that under "No shit Sherlock". Not sure even the most bitterest mackem would disagree. Glad it happened in a match we had fuck all chance of getting a point from and not with a fellow struggler. 

Anyway, Merry Christmas everyone, this was our last per Christmas match. Once ManU are out the way, our fixtures look much more promising. Despite the scoreline we looked okay today, ditto Liverpool. We're not cut adrift and still have a chance imo. :nufc:

• Like 8

2 hours ago, Isegrim said:

You’re probably right.You cannot blame him if he waits until the last day of the transfer window to make his decision.

8 hours ago, Dougle said:

Howe seems a canny bloke and all that bollocks, But why the flying fuck is Clack in the starting line up?

If you are going to miss-spell it, at least get it right, the correct incorrect spelling is Cack. Thanks.

• Haha 3