Apologies

Guest Ant

1 minute ago, The Fish said:

Andrew made me a mod on the temporary Reddit home, but it seems I'm too cool and controversial for the real deal.

For some reason this scene jumped straight to mind .... :lol:

image.jpeg.e20c3433d57b81cc918d1a1b00d78834.jpeg

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, The Fish said:

Andrew made me a mod on the temporary Reddit home, but it seems I'm too cool and controversial for the real deal.

Futurama Writing GIF by HULU

“Ungrateful for the leaders previous generosity, unhappy with current position in party, possible upstart, watch closely” - General Secretary 03.02.22

• Haha 10

43 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Chezgiven was unmodded within about 9hours iirc 

He immediately started editing peoples posts if I remember rightly.

Opening the door for...me! 

This plan has been percolating for years.

• Haha 3

7 hours ago, The Fish said:

You're a loose cannon, but dammit you get results, I can't chain you to a desk, you need to be out there in the field.

• Haha 5

4 minutes ago, Andrew said:

He immediately started editing peoples posts if I remember rightly.

That's standard practice. Gol and me did that to Swindy all the time, drove him round the twist. I did it to LeazesMag once as well but he was so incandescent with rage about defending Shepherd, he never clocked on :lol:

• Haha 3

13 hours ago, Andrew said:

You're a loose cannon, but dammit you get results, I can't chain you to a desk, you need to be out there in the field.

The Office Yes GIF by Ole Miss Rebels

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Chezgiven was unmodded within about 9hours iirc 

Remember that 10 point plan or whatever it was on how he thought people should post on here? :lol: 

• Haha 2

:lol: I did a quick search for it and instead stumbled across a thread on Keegan where Chez was calling me a bellend for disagreeing with his corporate speak and Stevie was giving me his full throated supported. Strange times indeed.

• Haha 1

Oh, I've just received a little pop-up notification that I've reached the level of 'proficient'.

Can the mods please arrange for a cut out and keep certificate that I can stick to my fridge door? Just so when I'm feeling a bit down and I can look at it and tell myself I'm not a total failure in life, I'm actually 'proficient'. TIA.

• Haha 4