The Entirely Unreasonable Transfer Deadline Day Thread

Andrew

7 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

I’m not going to be making any real judgements based on watching 10 minutes of YouTube highlights tbh

it's never stopped us before

Just now, Meenzer said:

I'm sure we can come up with some p€r$ua$iv€ a₹gum£nt$ for him

:lol:

"Sign that bit of paper son, and within an hour you can have your first go on a private jet."

It is a big decision for a 19 year old mind. Especially when he knows the only other French speaker at the club is ASM and he'll just have to listen to him moan about how he should have had a foul/penalty/free kick."

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

15 minutes ago, Alex said:

What is this ‘attacking options on the bench’ thing you speak of? 

Must be daft to not realise after all this time that a bench is just to hold up cart horses, cloggers, semi-crocks and kids rather than 'attacking options'.

• Like 2

is the lingard deal dead and buried? we might have to test man u's resolve if ekitike doesn't fancy it. though i imagine they might decide to hang on to him given they've lost greenwood

28 minutes ago, ohhh_yeah said:

:whistle:     Incoming Ashley era first incomings.

Viduka. 

Barton.

Rozehnal.

Geremi.

Smith.

Cacapa! 

Enrique.

Faye. 

Beye.

Enrique was bloody fantastic to be fair, we had him for the best part of his career as well with injuries ruining him and turning him into a keeper at Liverpool.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, OTF said:

Enrique was bloody fantastic to be fair, we had him for the best part of his career as well with injuries ruining him and turning him into a keeper at Liverpool.

That season in the championship when he looked like a bloke playing against the U12s 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, OTF said:

Aye. The exclamation mark I meant after him and not Cacapa.

1 minute ago, Alex said:

That season in the championship when he looked like a bloke playing against the U12s 

Him and Colo playing it out from the back....

• Like 1

Rangers have reached an agreement with Juve for Ramsey 🤣 Something tells me this won't go through when Rangers see his wage demands. But maybe Juve will agree to pay a percentage to just get rid of him.

I mean he does work for Sky and he does want people to watch all day, so it's in his interest to pump up the drama, I suppose. 

But he's saying that it looks like time is running out. But it's an hour flight. Only thing that makes sense is if the player is really not that fussed on the move.