The Entirely Unreasonable Transfer Deadline Day Thread

Andrew

Manchester United would be mental to let him go to West Ham as things stand mind. Surely that’s the one situation where it makes more sense them letting him sit? He could strengthen a side that’s directly competing with them. 

1 minute ago, Dr Gloom said:

ekitike or lingard? i think for our situation, lingard is the safer option.

Ekitike has shown his plums haven’t developed yet. Lingard has just slapped his on Ragnicks desk and put a dint in the wood. Get Lingard in. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, spongebob toonpants said:

Why not both.

I'm desperate for Ekitike because name is so beautifully palindromic

I just want us to sort Lingard and then tonight becomes about whether Ekitike has got the stones for it. He just becomes icing on the cake if it happens. 

I totally understand btw. If i was 19 and just finding my feet in Ligue 1, I'm not sure a relegation battle in the North East of England would look all that sexy. 

• Like 1

This is the kind of chaos we wanted tbf. The French clubs are always good value for this sort of stuff. I think he’s a summer target they moved up interest in due to the Lingard deal being difficult and west ham supposedly showing interest in Eketike. 

Clubs fucking us over now will go on THE LIST in the long run. Man U want to be fucking careful or we’ll buy Ronaldo and make him work in the club shop. 

Futurama Writing GIF by HULU

• Like 1
  • Haha 6