The Entirely Unreasonable Transfer Deadline Day Thread

Andrew

21 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

I just want us to sort Lingard and then tonight becomes about whether Ekitike has got the stones for it. He just becomes icing on the cake if it happens. 

I totally understand btw. If i was 19 and just finding my feet in Ligue 1, I'm not sure a relegation battle in the North East of England would look all that sexy. 

chinese mouse balls 

16 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Nice family. Sounds more like the new Anelka than the new Henry. :lol:

Well we can sell him to Real Madrid for a profit after he wins us the double in that case. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Merson is fucking blotto man.  Thought Lingard was a perm move, then told it was a loan.  What a fucking mong.

It would be a great move for him.... but he should stay and fight for his place... 

• Haha 2

Merson hasn't got a clue what he's talking about, his mouth is moving before his brain is telling it what to say. Can't believe he still gets a gig on SSN, I think Gemmill probably has more international player knowledge than he does. 

Edited by Chaser

2 minutes ago, Alex said:

Merson’s definitely got an issue with NUFC in general. What a massive shame he’s gambled away most of his money. 

Make no mistake he’ll have loved the past 14 years under Ashley. 

He’ll have to go back on the drink for the next 14.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Tom said:

Apparently Dele Alli is his way to Everton and Spurs got FORTY MILLION for him 😬

eh? i thought everton were knackered by FFP. and where the fuck do they get £40m from?