Howe's Brazil Black and White Army v Fat Franks Right Wing Red Wall Bluedippers

wykikitoon

4 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2022/feb/08/newcastle-everton-premier-league-match-report

Louise Taylor is fucking livid :lol: A match report on how Everton lost rather than how we won, calling out the fans for targeting Pickford, and ASM the only worthwhile mention from our side.

This paragraph is fucking hilarious, shes a fucking awful writer at the best of times, desperately trying to reach her word counts but it goes to a new level when shes also trying to accomplish something with her writing rather than just reporting on the match

The nights may be starting to get a little lighter but, whenever Jordan Pickford, touched the ball it felt as if the clock had been turned back to pantomime season. To Newcastle fans, villains do not come bigger than Everton’s former Sunderland goalkeeper and they subjected to him to some pretty relentless high-decibel booing. By way of variety, there were repeated, rather rude, choruses referring to his Wearside heritage but Pickford simply responded by reminding everyone that his kicking is very good indeed.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Jaysus... 2

Just now, Gemmill said:

BTW to the lads saying that if Howe didn't start Bruno, he basically needed to fuck off.... 

HOWE do you like them apples?! 

I say HOWE do you like THEM apples?! 

Team pissy pants can't contain themselves.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Billy Whitehurst said:

What a difference two decent full backs makes. Reminds me of when Keegan brought in Venison and Beresford. Totally changes the team.

IIRC it’s one of the first things Guardiola did when he took over at Man City. 

I didn't think we really needed a left back, but I thought Targett just looked rock solid all night. Makes a huge difference to someone just getting by. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Billy Whitehurst said:

What a difference two decent full backs makes. Reminds me of when Keegan brought in Venison and Beresford. Totally changes the team.

IIRC it’s one of the first things Guardiola did when he took over at Man City. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

2 minutes ago, Andrew said:

This paragraph is fucking hilarious, shes a fucking awful writer at the best of times, desperately trying to reach her word counts but it goes to a new level when shes also trying to accomplish something with her writing rather than just reporting on the match

:lol: she has a particularly tortuous way of not saying very much. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, Andrew said:

Just watched trippiers goal again, PIckford setting up the gap for him :lol: Still, Im certainly thinking about how good his kicking is...

Frasers goal was so well worked across Evertons box, ASM is so much more productive when hes able to get the ball in that area rather than having to come from the halfway line, no bullshit, quickly to the byline, ball in.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Billy Whitehurst said:

So I assume we’re all heading across to ReadyToGo in the absence of Match of the Day?

Do you happen to know how Cheltenham got on tonight? 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Isegrim said:

Lee is already on the Piranis err Pureonies err this Italian stuff remotely tasting like beer.

"Trippier steals the show with sublime show" :lol:

• Haha 14

15 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

I'm fucking buzzing I won't sleep tonighf

i just opened another can and am sitting in front of sky sports news waiting for the love true faith podcast in lieu of motd. Happy days 

4 minutes ago, Isegrim said:

Lee is already on the Piranis err Pureonies err this Italian stuff remotely tasting like beer.

He’s scored Lascelles higher than ASM.  I reckon he’s had a few prostetos too. 

• Haha 4

11 minutes ago, Billy Whitehurst said:

So I assume we’re all heading across to ReadyToGo in the absence of Match of the Day?

I can’t remember when I have been over there, must have been when they signed Helmer.

7 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

i just opened another can and am sitting in front of sky sports news waiting for the love true faith podcast in lieu of motd. Happy days 

Ive just got in from the pub where I watched the game with several members of our old Sunday morning football team, one of whom is a die hard Everton fan  . 25+ years on we still fuckin hate each other for the 90mins  :) 

• Haha 2