Howe's Brazil Black and White Army v Fat Franks Right Wing Red Wall Bluedippers

wykikitoon

Excellent performance from the side. The work rate was fantastic and gives us a chance going into most games. Still worrying that the CB partnership look like they could drop a bollock at any time, we need to get Burn in ASAP and hope that he settles his partner.

Almost as good was seeing how shite Everton were. They’re definitely in trouble.

Edited by ewerk
  • Like 2

some capital letters for a change.....

EDDIE HOWES BLACK AND WHITE ARMY

SA8NT MAXIMAN FUCKING SUPRRB

KEIREN TRIPPIER YOU MAKE MY WILLIE HARD

RYAN FUCKING FRASER

WHO GIVES A FUCK IF JOELINTON FALLS OVER

FUCK YOU YOU REPULSIVE SCOUSE CUNTS

COME ON YOU MIGHTY ROBINS.

THE PLANETS HAVE ALIGNED

IM SO FUCKING HAPPY

:lol:

• Haha 5

Trippier is such an utterly ridiculous step up on anything I've seen from a Newcastle defensive line up in the past 10 years that I can't quite believe we've got him. He's going to be fucking central to where we go as a club in the next few years.

ASM also superb, so many good balls in, so many chances created out of very little.

Just... idk man, a Newcastle team with some genuine joy and optimism around it, it's almost too much to take after all these years of dross.

• Like 1

Just now, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Willock deciding to spark into life into the second half was frustrating again, mind. Can’t be doing with waiting a full 45 minutes for him to accelerate into top speed 

Aye, he still managed for than Longstaff would have in 90 minutes.

- Much better second half.
- We need Dan starting ahead of Lascelles. - - Willock looked like his former self. 

- Wood is a plodder. We need to get him and Dan in the box at every set piece for Trippier and Targett to hit. First time in forever we've had two good dead ball takers! 

• Like 1

Also, all they had left from about an hour onwards was rash, clumsy challenges and not much else. Their back four isn’t great anyway but once Mina went off, they were like a mad wife’s shite. I’d be worried if I was an Everton fan but I’m not so lol lol lol. We’ll have Calvert-Lewin next season, ta

5 minutes ago, ewerk said:

For all the jizzing Sutton has been doing about ASM there’s been a handful of occasions where he’s ignored the obvious pass. It’s fucking frustrating that for as good as he is he could be so much better.

German commentator as well.

They do always go on about the brilliance once he does something exciting. The harsh reality is that things only a bit less selfish would be more effective most of the times.

And that’s coming from someone who does really have a soft spot for flair players.

8 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Become? Fuck off.

Current number of cities you can currently buy a Newcastle shirt: 10?

Projected number of cities you will be able to buy a Newcastle shirt: all of them

2 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

What's our midfield now then? Bruno, Willock and ?

Big Joe for me. We bossed the second half because of the way Joe and Willock pressed. Bruno mopping up alongside them and we have a lot of energy in there to play Howe’s style of football. shelvey’s days could be numbered 

My ratings:

Dubravka: 6 - Solid enough game but poor distribution as usual. Could do nothing about the goal.

Trippier: 9 - Excellent defensively and wonderful corner for first and brilliant freekick.

Lascelle: 7 - A couple of rash challenges but he mopped up everything. Did not shy away from a challenge and assist for first.

Schar: 6 - Not his best game, did not look comfortable but took out Richarlison - worth it as he would have been in.

Targett: 8 - Really solid and offered a threat going forward which gave ASM more room.

Shelvey: 6 - Not his best game, rash yellow and allowed runners through midfield, was troubled by Gordon and co

Joelinton: 6 - Missed a couple of sitters and not quite his dynamic self.

Willock: 8 - awful for first 20 minutes but always grows as game goes on. Extra energy was catalyst for the 2nd.

Fraser: 7 - quiet first half but took his goal well.

ASM: 9 - infuriating first 20 minutes but grew as game went on. Became our only attacking threat but created a lot. Deserved a goal but was the difference maker. MoM but Trippier gets an honourable mention. Key to our survival, could link up well with Bruno with his through balls.

Wood: 6 - Had one chance, tries to offer a focal point but it's hard with a lack of runners to support. Could do with a goal for confidence.

The subs were all solid, Guimaraes showed a few quality touches, esp the ball to put in ASM.

Howe: 8 - he won, so has to be 7 min. Could have made changes earlier but he got the team right. 

Really happy with the win but that Everton was the worst side to come to St James Park, they were awful.

Edited by Phoenix711