Howe's Brazil Black and White Army v Fat Franks Right Wing Red Wall Bluedippers

wykikitoon

Maybe he went back in. It’s not like on the telly when someone is bundled out the door and that’s the end of it ;)

He comes across as an absolute fucking knacker like

• Haha 1

We're SO in his head :lol: its incredible that he's managed to get to an elite level of the most played sport in the world with such incredibly short arms...I mean, fragile mentality.

• Haha 8

Thing I enjoy the most is that Pickford averages out as a decent PL 'keeper in 36 games, but he is, without fail, atrocious whenever he faces us. 

Also, the crowd would have stopped, or lessened, the abuse he gets on Match Day if it didn't work. But every fixture you can see the veins popping out on his temple and he sharp flaps one into the net. 

Think we'd all enjoy a video montage of the goals we've scored past him, if anyone has the time. Set to the Jurassic Park theme played on Melodica

1 minute ago, Christmas Tree said:

Tried Googling but have no idea what MLF is. Did you mean MILF?

Jesus Christ, CT.

Massive Lads Fan

Next job for you, Google Image search FTM

• Haha 3

13 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

What’s a massive lads fan? :lol: 

I honestly just pinched the bridge of my nose and sighed.

Because of "Haway (sic) the Lads" Sunderland fans have claimed "Lads" as a nickname for their team. Therefore any tenuous link to their club by anybody at all, instantly means that person is a MASSIVE LADS FAN, or MLF.

This is of course despite getting together to crowdsource a nickname way, way back in 2000. 'The Black Cats' perhaps didn't reflect the history, the glory, the prestige of Sunderland AFC, so instead, they landed on "Lads". Which is original and unique to Sunderland in the same way as pavements or concrete.

• Haha 7

49 minutes ago, The Fish said:

I honestly just pinched the bridge of my nose and sighed.

Because of "Haway (sic) the Lads" Sunderland fans have claimed "Lads" as a nickname for their team. Therefore any tenuous link to their club by anybody at all, instantly means that person is a MASSIVE LADS FAN, or MLF.

This is of course despite getting together to crowdsource a nickname way, way back in 2000. 'The Black Cats' perhaps didn't reflect the history, the glory, the prestige of Sunderland AFC, so instead, they landed on "Lads". Which is original and unique to Sunderland in the same way as pavements or concrete.

Cheers Dave (Diego wouldn't have know that)

• Haha 4

15 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

Cheers Dave (Diego wouldn't have know that)

There was once a fan section in their official programme, 'Roker review' (might have been 'report'?) was a fact file of questions to their supporters who would be picked. One of the standing questions was, 'How would you celebrate a lads victory over the mags' if memory serves me right, they had 'lads' references all over the shop. So you're talking at least thirty odd years.

2 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

There was once a fan section in their official programme, 'Roker review' (might have been 'report'?) was a fact file of questions to their supporters who would be picked. One of the standing questions was, 'How would you celebrate a lads victory over the mags' if memory serves me right, they had 'lads' references all over the shop. So you're talking at least thirty odd years.

Must be a phrase they use on the estates rather than the suburbs :lol: 

Downton Abbey Fancy GIF by Sky España

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, Howmanheyman said:

:lol:

I assume they asked similar Sunderland themed questions such as “ ‘ow many chickin fuckin dippahs can yi eat in one goooahh before yi fill ya strides”, “ ‘ow much blue drink can yi drink before ya piss ya kegs”, “what’s the furthest yi ever hockled”, and “warrabout the scope charity shop in the Bridges makes it so much bettah then pooondland in the bridges?”.

• Haha 2