Howe's Pressing panzers v Steeeeeevie Geeeeeee's Beige Boring Bastards

wykikitoon

3 hours ago, wykikitoon said:

Trippier in doubt for the game. 

Looking forward to this hopefully he's fit to play.....working Sunday till 11.00 then a mad dash up for game

2 hours ago, Christmas Tree said:

30 minute pre match briefing.

Lovely having such a pleasant bloke in charge.

https://www.nufc.co.uk/nufc-tv/latest-videos/howe-pre-aston-villa-h-media-briefing-21-22/#t=29:07

watching that it's difficult to even believe that howe and bruce could be employed in the same job such is the difference in the levels of professionalism.

I'd watch bruce's just out of some morbid, car crash curiosity to see how embarrassing they'd be and by god the fat cunt never failed to deliver.

even when things went slightly tits up when ryder asked about squads and no fucker could remember who the substitutes were it was handled with aplomb, nice also that eddie was able to answer lee's fan related question regarding dubravka without appearing to want to lamp the chronicle's top man!    :)

Edited by thebrokendoll
  • Like 5
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Christmas Tree said:

Nice little talk through of the game here for anyone that needs a bit more Newcastle stuff to keep them going til Sunday.

I post this lad and Gloom insists he couldn't watch beyond 30 seconds. CT posts him and gets a like off Gloom. 

Well you know what, SO CALLED DOCTOR....... FUCK YOU! 

• Haha 4

5 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

I post this lad and Gloom insists he couldn't watch beyond 30 seconds. CT posts him and gets a like off Gloom. 

Gemmill 🤝 CT......

.....is what I'm taking from this. :good:

• Haha 2

24 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

you know I’ve gone full sausage shaker. spending way too much time with team positivity. might even give specs gonzales  another whirl 

Take a moment to enjoy Lee Ryder just shouting out wrong shit at Eddie Howe here. :lol:

"ALMIRON"

"Nah, I don't think it was Miggy..."

"JOE WILLOCK"

"....Ciaran Clark, that's right"

:lol:

Edited by Gemmill
  • Haha 6

1 minute ago, Christmas Tree said:

If all goes well this weekend we could leapfrog Everton and really start pulling away. Ideally we need and Everton Leeds draw. 🤞 

298DA6DC-A5C9-4DFD-8074-450AAC2F3FDC.jpeg

A9D6C8BD-89FD-4BCF-AEFA-C860ECDD4597.jpeg

Yeah I think I'm gonna watch Everton v Leeds this afternoon. Main thing for tomorrow is to avoid defeat. I'd love a win though just to carry the momentum on. 

1 hour ago, Christmas Tree said:

If all goes well this weekend we could leapfrog Everton and really start pulling away. Ideally we need and Everton Leeds draw. 🤞 

298DA6DC-A5C9-4DFD-8074-450AAC2F3FDC.jpeg

A9D6C8BD-89FD-4BCF-AEFA-C860ECDD4597.jpeg

Divvent fucking jinx it. Keeping saying we’re going to get stuffed 

• Haha 1

I predicted us to win the last two games so I’m going to do the same this time so I don’t jinx it. 

If I’m honest, this is going to be a much tougher test. A point would be a decent result to take into West Ham and Brentford 

1 minute ago, Dr Gloom said:

I predicted us to win the last two games so I’m going to do the same this time so I don’t jinx it. 

If I’m honest, this is going to be a much tougher test. A point would be a decent result to take into West Ham and Brentford 

Think the manager and team have done well of late but the real credit definitely goes to CT, Wyki and yourself 

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Alex said:

Think the manager and team have done well of late but the real credit definitely goes to CT, Wyki and yourself 

Don’t forget Holden mcgroin ffs. His work has been invaluable 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3