Howe's Bruno Magic Hat's v Titanic Bitter Ralf Nee Transfer Crying Wankers

wykikitoon

10 minutes ago, Archer said:

From a Southampton perspective- most Saints fans accept that Newcastle worked hard, were more clinical and defended well- regardless of the ‘new signings’ drama that from a psychological perspective affected us more than it should have done.

We have no major issue with Newcastle and quite honestly regard you as a big club that’s been poorly managed and consequently under achieved for some time.

If you get success on the back of some foreign investment then good luck to you. Most true football fans would no be grudge you that.

I did however find the comments by Howay a little off the mark.  Middle class c££ts is harsh- yes we have our fair share of Johnny come lately’s but Southampton has a proud footballing history, and I would argue has enjoyed more success than Newcastle in the last 30 or so years. To be honest St James is not what it once was and you have your fair share of tourists- and will no doubt be getting more as you start to win things once again.

Our City has a rich maritime history and I recall my first game in the 1970s at the old Dell was filled with hard Dockers - kids passed down to the front of the terracing as the whole ground sang our anthem ‘oh when the saints’

To simply  dismiss football clubs like saints, Norwich or Brentford makes you no better than the tiresome top 5 English clubs that you long to be part of- and for most of the other English clubs we all wish  would  bugger off to some European super league

The spitfire was built here in Southampton, we are the gateway to the world as the worlds biggest cruise ships sail from our historic docks. Southampton have produced some of the greatest footballers this country have ever seen- Le Tissier (loved playing against you) and yes Alan Shearer who wore the famous red and white stripes.

Good luck and well played last night and fair play to the fans who travelled down in good numbers- as for Saints - ‘We March on’

Fuck off you southern ponce

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Jaysus... 1

• Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, Archer said:

From a Southampton perspective- most Saints fans accept that Newcastle worked hard, were more clinical and defended well- regardless of the ‘new signings’ drama that from a psychological perspective affected us more than it should have done.

We have no major issue with Newcastle and quite honestly regard you as a big club that’s been poorly managed and consequently under achieved for some time.

If you get success on the back of some foreign investment then good luck to you. Most true football fans would no be grudge you that.

I did however find the comments by Howay a little off the mark.  Middle class c££ts is harsh- yes we have our fair share of Johnny come lately’s but Southampton has a proud footballing history, and I would argue has enjoyed more success than Newcastle in the last 30 or so years. To be honest St James is not what it once was and you have your fair share of tourists- and will no doubt be getting more as you start to win things once again.

Our City has a rich maritime history and I recall my first game in the 1970s at the old Dell was filled with hard Dockers - kids passed down to the front of the terracing as the whole ground sang our anthem ‘oh when the saints’

To simply  dismiss football clubs like saints, Norwich or Brentford makes you no better than the tiresome top 5 English clubs that you long to be part of- and for most of the other English clubs we all wish  would  bugger off to some European super league

The spitfire was built here in Southampton, we are the gateway to the world as the worlds biggest cruise ships sail from our historic docks. Southampton have produced some of the greatest footballers this country have ever seen- Le Tissier (loved playing against you) and yes Alan Shearer who wore the famous red and white stripes.

Good luck and well played last night and fair play to the fans who travelled down in good numbers- as for Saints - ‘We March on’

And you would be wrong. 

Saints' average league finish since 1992: 16.6 (I checked again and it's even lower as I forgot you were in Division 3 for a while. But you did win the Football League Trophy while you were down there, so congratulations, you've got that in common with the mutants down the road.) 

NUFC average league finish since 1992: 11.2

Saints' appearances in European football since 1992: 1 UEFA Cup quarter-final, 1 lost Europa League play-off and 1 Europa League group stage exit

NUFC appearances in European football since 1992: 6 UEFA Cup runs including a semi-final, 3 Champions League qualifications, 1 Europa League quarter-final

The only metrics in which you've "enjoyed more success" than us in the past 30 years are the number of times you've conceded 9 goals, the number of gel breaks your fraud of a manager has your lot take, and the number of seasons you've spent in League One. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 4

Guest Archer

If you define success as most fans do by silverware then our Johnston Paint trophy is still more than you have won. In the last 30 years - we also won the FA cup more recently than you.

I would argue that despite you being a so called football hotbed we have produced significantly more high quality players- which contradicts the views of Haway who dismisses us as a non entity football club

1 hour ago, Archer said:

Fair play mate. I’ve got a lot of time for Southampton as a football club. Your moaning manager, not so much 

:lol: Aye what planet is this bloke on? We can have this debate with Aston Villa etc, but fucking Southampton?

Bringing cups into this :lol: fucking one FA cup and a Johnson’s paint trophy, counting that is like us counting the Intertoto cup and winning the Championship 3 times in that span. I’m fine ignoring trophies since we can’t shout about that either but as across the pond says you’re talking about a span of time where we finished top 2 in the Premier League, as well as played in the CL for multiple seasons. We’ve also been outside the Premier League for I think 4 seasons in that time span all in division 1/championship, compared to Southampton who spent 2 in league one alone. Ridiculous trying to claim you can even argue any comparable success. 

Stand by every word I said tbh, everyone and their fucking dog trots out opinions, stereotypes and bollocks about our fan base so I’ll do it about all of yours as well. The fact you threw in ££ to sanitize the word cunt, and spelt Howay the incorrect mackem way sums it up. 

Why do I give a fuck that your club is a feeder club for others? You win the trophy of being a good academy, still a fucking non-entity if a club.

Don’t give a fuck what you have to say, nor do I know why you signed up here to voice your crap opinions. Fucking comparing our clubs and saying you’ve been more successful :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

7 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

Fair play mate. I’ve got a lot of time for Southampton as a football club. Your moaning manager, not so much 

Just what every top side is met with, apathy and a pat on the head :lol: :lol:

• Haha 1

Guest Archer

But you do care Haway otherwise you wouldn’t have replied with 4 long paragraphs justifying your reasons.

The reason why you are so angry is because deep down you have sleepless nights thinking about Le Tissier weaving through your hapless defence- and you want to dismiss clubs like ours but we don’t go away and never will.

show some respect man

:lol: The classic argument of “you replied so you care” not always true is it? Same as I’m not bothered if you think I care about Matt Le Tissier. 

Nah, don’t think I will show respect. Tired of hearing opinions about my club from fan bases like yours. I had a pop at your club because your manager twisted on for over 2 months, along with your fan base on twitter, phone ins etc, then your club proceeded to play a load of songs about money at half time and pre-game. Your club showed zero respect so it’s absurd to demand it from me. 

Any way I’ll do what you think someone that doesn’t care will do and that’s pack in replying to your drivel. 

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Archer said:

But you do care Haway otherwise you wouldn’t have replied with 4 long paragraphs justifying your reasons.

The reason why you are so angry is because deep down you have sleepless nights thinking about Le Tissier weaving through your hapless defence- and you want to dismiss clubs like ours but we don’t go away and never will.

show some respect man

You've come here and been roasted because you bothered to sign up to another teams forum and tried to right us on our perception of your club, but in the same post you sincerely thought that your club has achieved more in football than Newcastle over the last 30 years, which is a frankly embarrassing grasp of reality. It's embarrassing also because for half of that period we've been burdened with the ownership of Mike Ashley.

We don't care that you're there or whether you will or won't go away, or how many clubs yoi've subserviantly been a feeder for, but we will enjoy that out of bitterness having been beaten in your own ground you came over here.

The thing is there was enough reasonable content in your first post to have resonated but you couldn't resist trying to have a dig at the same time, revealing the true reason for your post.

Edited by OTF
  • Like 4

Oh my GOD Le Tissier weaved through our hapless defense. Oh feck, all bow down to Southampton. How will we EVER become bigger than them now. 

I'm off to a Man Utd forum,  just remembered that time Beardsley weaved past all those Man Utd players. How massive are we.

• Haha 2

Guest Archer

I agree with you - far too much was made of the rearranged game- our manager should have kept quiet and at the end of the day you have to play whatever is put in front of you-

Newcastle are a fantastic football club and i think most other fans would love to see you win the league or the cup. But my main point was that every club whether it’s us, Burnley or whoever deserve some credit.

all the best and signing off - see you next season

3 minutes ago, OTF said:

You've come here and been roasted because you bothered to sign up to another teams forum and tried to right us on our perception of your club, but in the same post you sincerely thought that your club has achieved more in football than Newcastle over the last 30 years, which is a frankly embarrassing grasp of reality. It's embarrassing also because for half of that period we've been burdened with the ownership of Mike Ashley.

We don't care that you're there or whether you will or won't go away, or how many clubs yoi've subserviantly been a feeder for, but we will enjoy that out of bitterness having been beaten in your own ground you came over here.

The thing is there was enough reasonable content in your first post to have resonated but you couldn't resist trying to have a dig at the same time, revealing the true reason for your post.

i would agree. I thought the post in general was one of pride in his club and area - nothing wrong with that.

It is hard to take the assertion that Southampton have been more successful than Newcastle for the past 30 years seriously. Not that either club have been particularly successful. But we do have champions league runs, fa cup finals etc to point to 

• Like 2

Can't claim to know much about Southampton as a place, any more than I can about Newcastle :lol: 

Dad spent some time in the UK on Naval exercises though and had a few Portsmouth stories. Is it far from Southampton? He never cared to mention it even though he loves to drag on about the places he visited around the area.  

• Haha 1

Has our “greatest player” become a conspiracy theory spouting covidiot whilst simultaneously showing himself to be thicker than a Boxing Day turd? 

I don’t think he has. 

We win- get fucked :lol:

• Haha 2

Guest Archer

Genuinely not claiming we are bigger- Newcastle are significantly bigger than us but I am just trying to defend my football club. If I threw a few digs in it was more to counter some of the negative remarks made about us

1 minute ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Has our “greatest player” become a conspiracy theory spouting covidiot whilst simultaneously showing himself to be thicker than a Boxing Day turd? 

I don’t think he has. 

We win- get fucked :lol:

makes Paul Merson look sharp tbf

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, aimaad22 said:

Can't claim to know much about Southampton as a place, any more than I can about Newcastle :lol: 

Dad spent some time in the UK on Naval exercises though and had a few Portsmouth stories. Is it far from Southampton? He never cared to mention it even though he loves to drag on about the places he visited around the area.  

He probably referred to it as the Gateway to the World which is why you'd not recall.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

I smell cheesey chips and blue pop :cuppa:

:lol: There’s a chance, but he’s also pretty much exactly what I’d accused in my first post.

Come on to basically have a go because I slated them, but spent most of it rambling on about maritime ports, and how they’re a feeder club, little pop with his mental claim of being more successful. Me and a couple of others pile a bit more stick on, he decides to give a “you replied so you care” post rather than have ANY banter whatsoever, brings up Mr Brexit, waffled on about wanting respect, then goes on about what a brilliant massive club we are and wishes us all the best trying to take the high road :lol: spiffing what what tally ho!

Utter shit craic, imagine if I’d piled into a proper football club like that. Off Rupert pops back home on his penny farthing. 

Edited by Howay

Guest Archer

Haway - most Newcastle fans seem decent enough - you sadly are a Shyte house of the highest order

And you have had your black and white pants pulled down by a southern softie

Edited by Archer

Mate youre on an opposition message board at one in the morning arguing that winning the johnstones paint trophy and having a card carrying conspiracy lunatic as your greatest ever player makes you better than the team that just beat you.

Fuck off. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 6