Howe's Bruno Magic Hat's v Titanic Bitter Ralf Nee Transfer Crying Wankers

wykikitoon

• Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Linked with Man United this silly cunt :lol: If you ever needed proof that this man had a loser mentality, this escapade is proof enough. Let’s hope they appoint him

‘Poundland Kloop’ is perhaps the best description I saw for him 😂

• Haha 4

:lol: It seems like winning the game isn’t something that interested his players, given the way they aimlessly passed the ball around doing fucking nowt from open play. 

“I’m not bovvered” says man who is clearly bothered. Couldn’t shut the fuck up about it since the game was postponed. Get in the sea. 

• Haha 5

You know what’s mint about those photos, aside from it showing the atmosphere Howe is cultivating, is without even looking at RTG you know for a fact the mackems absolutely hate it. 

Edited by Howay
  • Haha 9

7 minutes ago, Howay said:

You know what’s mint about those photos, despite it showing the atmosphere Howe is cultivating, is without even looking at RTG you know for a fact the mackems absolutely hate it. 

Ney fucken photez man Mick marra. That’s filthy Mag Behayvyuh. I don’t care wheeze turn it is to shit on top of the World faymus  Glass Centre.  

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Mint how Big Ed isn’t front and centre in the team photos. You just know that if the likes of Pardew had thought of it, he’d be at the front, giving it Hulk Hogan

i love the fact Derek Wright is in every single one of them. The only face at the club who has been there since I started following them back in the mid 80s. Truly has seen it all

• Like 4

Just now, wykikitoon said:

I'm absolutely buzzing. I know I'll not be able to sleep tonight 😂

imagine how it’ll be when we actually win something 🥰

• Like 2

Just now, ohhh_yeah said:

FNh-Xx-Sk-Xs-AQ5cqh.jpg

you get the sense that bloke will shed blood for this club. It’s what we need and it’s fucking amazing. 

• Like 1