Transfers, 2023-24 season

trophyshy

5 hours ago, wykikitoon said:

City apparently pricing Philips at £50m 

£25-30m and we can talk. 

Otherwise let’s just raid the Saudi league for loan deals and let the fewm commence 

• Like 5

On 28/10/2023 at 10:52, Dazzler said:

You could, and I would never be biased enough to say it's not a possibility that are own players would/could be on the gear.

Though his muscle gain is nowt compared to the Bayern ones mind.

Look at Goretzka's man, it's Hugh Jackman levels which was 100% not natty.

download.jpeg

Staring George Costanza GIF

If we're still talking about jacked up juicers, it's important to look at the time frame between these transformations. While they all look to be an attainable athletic physique. You need to weight train to achieve them so any amount of cardio is not suddenly going to grow you muscle. Hard, consistent work will build muscle. Those like Goretzka and Bale have taken place over such a short space of time though and gained so much lean mass that they look suspicious. HGH, TRT, Peptides etc  Ronaldo seems to have developed his physique over years of training so I do think he is natty. 

6 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

@LondonBluewhat's your thoughts on you boys wanting (or supposedly) £50m for Philips

i think he's hard done by.

Serious shoulder injury early on and never really got a chance.

Sometimes these things just don't work out which is a shame as i really like him.

Most say he's too slow but he looks okay for england.

We don't make many transfer market mistakes, i reckon we'll look for £40m, but accept £30m.

If we can't agree a deal then maybe a loan? Suits us, suits you, suits him, suits England.

Or a straight swap for Bruno?

• Haha 2

Radu-Dragusin-Cristiano-Ronaldo-640x440.

Florin Manea on Genoa's CB Radu Dragusin:

"Genoa doesn't want to give him now, but in the summer yes. If they get the price they want on it, you realize it's a lot of money. Genoa wants 30 million, they said directly. We had a team that wanted to give 25, well it wasn't on paper, but...

I don't think there is anyone in Italy who would give this amount of 30 million. I talked about the Premier League area, I talked about Newcastle, but they are not the only ones, there are several teams I am talking to.

The president with whom I made Gabriel Tamas at West Brom is now at Newcastle. We have known each other since 2009. They are also watching him, but also other big clubs in England. There's no official offer yet, but it's coming. It will be a pleasant surprise when it arrives."

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ohhh_yeah said:

Radu-Dragusin-Cristiano-Ronaldo-640x440.

Florin Manea on Genoa's CB Radu Dragusin:

"Genoa doesn't want to give him now, but in the summer yes. If they get the price they want on it, you realize it's a lot of money. Genoa wants 30 million, they said directly. We had a team that wanted to give 25, well it wasn't on paper, but...

I don't think there is anyone in Italy who would give this amount of 30 million. I talked about the Premier League area, I talked about Newcastle, but they are not the only ones, there are several teams I am talking to.

The president with whom I made Gabriel Tamas at West Brom is now at Newcastle. We have known each other since 2009. They are also watching him, but also other big clubs in England. There's no official offer yet, but it's coming. It will be a pleasant surprise when it arrives."

That black and white Adidas shirt is fucking humming.

Great we’ve got them back. :unsure:

• Meenzer changed the title to Transfers, 2023-24 season