Transfers, 2023-24 season

trophyshy

2 hours ago, Holden McGroin said:

Nowt is going to happen this window, is it?

Surely it’s been the slowest winter transfer window in history. Sky are gutted that the window is going to gently shut with no dramas.

Aye

10 hours ago, Alex said:

I’d love this tedious fuckwit to be someone on the wind-up.
Not you, PL 

Not only talking gibberish but he's set Fish off. 

Not you PL 🙂 

• Haha 2

21 minutes ago, RobinRobin said:

Mbappe surely 🙂 

I'd rather that young centre mid they have tbh. I can't be arsed to butcher his name this early in the morning :lol:

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, LongTimeAdmirer said:

Zaire-Emery or the Korean fella?

Zaire-Emery - that kid is going to be special in a few years. I do like the Korean lad too though, he can cover all over midfield and seemingly has Miggy's work ethic

1 minute ago, Dazzler said:

Zaire-Emery - that kid is going to be special in a few years. I do like the Korean lad too though, he can cover all over midfield and seemingly has Miggy's work ethic

He looks pretty special already. He scored on his debut for France. Madness.

19 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

Would we sign a player who’s still at AFCON?…

I think so. There doesnt seem to be a huge push to 'save' this season with the jan window so anyone we sign will be considered longer term, in which case what does a couple of weeks matter?

• Like 2

Hojbjerg is a very decent player which he consistently showed under Mourinho and at Southampton. If there's any truth to the link I think the club possibly would have a considered a permanent deal if he was a few years younger. I certainly don't see him being out of the Spuds team as an indictment of him as a player. Ange either prefers other players for the way he sets up the team, or perhaps there was a clash of personalities. He'd be the perfect stop gap until the summer at the very least. 

• Like 2