Transfers, 2023-24 season

trophyshy

Just now, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Think we can all agree, even through the ale haze, that Man United being so desperate that they’re calling for our number 2 and us holding them over the barrel is very very funny. We’re cuckolding them already and it’s only been a year 

Chastity cage by bonfire neet.

Just now, Ayatollah Hermione said:

The way TBD is going on here, I think I got off light with the Mitrovic vs Wood patter

I backed Rafa with him because he looked an immobile for us, thought the youngins were just deprived. Cracking bit of work today, fuck him the Serbian cunt.

2 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Closing down Gabriel today was the quickest I’ve ever seen him move tbf to him. Must have knocked the fray bentos pies on the head once and for all

Steve Bruce Bacon GIF - Steve Bruce Bacon Newcastle - Discover & Share GIFs

I would be taking the £5m fee for Dubravka with a pinch of salt. The club is doing a good job of keeping all transfers on the quiet.

Let's not forget this news is coming from the clown who said the Pedro sale was completed. Here we go my arse!

This Romano eejit most likely knows as much as Sean Casey. A glowing reference that!

4 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

The way TBD is going on here, I think I got off light with the Mitrovic vs Wood patter

:lol:

nobody knows better than me I can be a bit of a twat, well apart from the wife.

I do however reserve the right to be particularly venomous towards man utd, without rebuke.

oh and @Polarboy, just for the sake of clarity, id rather drink that putrid black piss yous produce over there in the emerald isles than stella!  :)

Mitrovic might always be one of those players who's amazing in smaller teams because they'll build their side around him and play to his strengths, but whether he's good enough for the bigger clubs to make such accommodations is open to debate. If he scores 15, 20 goals this season it will be interesting to see what the conversation will be around him come the end of the season. There are of course teams who are looking for a 9 such as Chelsea, and if they get Aubameyang he'd only be a short term fix given his age. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, thebrokendoll said:

I do however reserve the right to be particularly venomous towards man utd, without rebuke.

oh and @Polarboy, just for the sake of clarity, id rather drink that putrid black piss yous produce over there in the emerald isles than stella!  :)

Im all for giving Man Utd grief but my view is that, we’ll lose a 33 year old, injury prone keeper for whatever fee it is and Ashworth and the lads will pick out some young lad to come in and deputise and we’ll come out better in the end. Man United are all about the short term easy fix these days and they’re going to get nowhere with it. Look at when Ashworth sold Mat Ryan and replaced him with Sanchez when at Brighton. As much as we’d all get satisfaction out of taking the fuckers to the cleaners, we’ll probably not need to to end up with a better result.

SITUATION: DEFUSED

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, thebrokendoll said:

I can take or leave Guinness myself, although it does taste a lot better in a good Irish pub as opposed to a British bar where they just sling it out and pour it badly. A bad pint of Guinness is rotten. But you're of course free to drink warm gobblers knob or whatever it is you call beer/ale over there, I will take no offence 😉👍

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, MMXXVIII said:

He'd run back here. We'll see where we're at but there's nee thumbing it in softly, reet, Polarboy? 

I wouldn't know, I've never had erection problems 😉👍

13 minutes ago, Polarboy said:

I can take or leave Guinness myself, although it does taste a lot better in a good Irish pub as opposed to a British bar where they just sling it out and pour it badly. A bad pint of Guinness is rotten. But you're of course free to drink warm gobblers knob or whatever it is you call beer/ale over there, I will take no offence 😉👍

• Like 1

• Meenzer changed the title to Transfers, 2023-24 season