Transfers, 2023-24 season

trophyshy

5 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

The in laws are from Watford, went round to pick the mutt up after work yesterday and the FiL wasn’t very pleased, he thinks their first choice forward line are all leaving :lol:

I sounds as though he is right :smile:

• Like 1

Supposedly the new proposal will be worth 28m including add ons. Reportedly their asking price was 30m, so hopefully we'll see some movement. The player himself is rumoured to be keen. He could be the perfect option given his ability to player wide left, right, and centrally. If we manage to get a Chelsea player on loan I think Gallagher would compliment the Pedro signing. Both could slot in right away, with Gallagher taking Willock's spot, and Pedro taking Almiron's. 

18 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

The in laws are from Watford, went round to pick the mutt up after work yesterday and the FiL wasn’t very pleased, he thinks their first choice forward line are all leaving :lol:

Aye I've got a mate who supports Watford. Three weeks ago he was very confident they'd come straight back up because they've got "the best front three in the Championship". 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Aye I've got a mate who supports Watford. Three weeks ago he was very confident they'd come straight back up because they've got "the best front three in the Championship". 

First game of the season they looked mint

57 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Think they’ve signed one? …  their whole recruitment department are pretty much agents who are mates with the Pozzo’s  :glare:

48 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

So why the high price and spinning wanks???

Personally.

2 hours ago, Dr Gloom said:

Aye, same. I’m basing my opinion on one game and can only conclude that we sign him  at once. 

That's all I needed to hear 

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Not sure if Chelsea would loan a player to one of their top 6 rivals.  I know Man Utd are in the shite right now but if they can get the right players in before the end of this window they'll be in amongst it come the end of the season.

8 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Basically no competing with Man Utd. Not because they’re good but because they’ll be throwing money about like lunatics in this last couple of weeks.

Will no doubt pay his wage in full where we will only pay a %

Man Utd are a completely mental club these days.  There seems to be absolutely no strategy at all to there appointment of managers or going for players.  None of the players they are being linked with fulfill the same role.  Been after De Jong all summer and when that seems to be gone they go for Rabiot until his mummy tells them to fuck off and now they turn their attentio to Pulisic.  Completely different types of player.  It seems they are now very firmly in the asking agents to just tell them possibilities mode.   And no one seems particularly interested in signing for them.

The least said about signing a five foot nine centre half the better.

• Meenzer changed the title to Transfers, 2023-24 season