World Cup 2022

1 hour ago, zico martin said:

were these the pretend england fans shown last week who couldn't get the 'coming home' chant right?

I think it’s the shit England / Sheffield Wed band and the likes. I.e. basically being paid to go, put up and given a daily allowance for being spies on their fellow fans 

It's going to great isn't it, stadiums filled with paid for fans who will be clueless, cheering for all the wrong shit, who will they be cheering? "Oh I'm England today, hope it's better than when I was USA the other day, we were shit, am definitely not looking forward to being Iran either"

Watching FIFA Uncovered on Netflix. Blatter features heavily as a talking head and seems to be labouring under the misapprehension that this is a documentary about the many great successes of Sepp Blatter. Zero humility, zero repentance. 

I reckon I could cheerfully strangle him. 

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Watching FIFA Uncovered on Netflix. Blatter features heavily as a talking head and seems to be labouring under the misapprehension that this is a documentary about the many great successes of Sepp Blatter. Zero humility, zero repentance. 

Only ever been about him and the depth of his pockets

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

You'll need massive strong hands to get round that brass neck of his

• Like 1

I didn't realise Sarkozy basically promised France's WC vote to Qatar, and then very shortly after:

- Qatar bought PSG and pumped a shit load of cash into it. 

- Bein Sports paid massively over the odds for the rights to Ligue Un

- and a load of other commercial deals happened between France and Qatar in short order. 

• Like 3

Farage with trademark pint of flat piss, playing to a baying mob of gammon cunts using a thick as pig’s shit conspiraloon as a vehicle to spew his hatred. How lovely 

• Haha 2

23 minutes ago, Howay said:

That's the first time I've actually heard Farage speak for ages, what a performative cunt he is. :lol: Looking to the different cameras etc like some modern day Goebells meets Bid-up TV host. 

• Like 2