World Cup 2022

3 hours ago, Meenzer said:

This may be 15 years old but it pretty much justifies my WSC subscription even now

From the comments 

“Oh and he’s scared of coriander.
Lovejoy can’t just not like the taste of coriander he has to make up some nonsense about how it’s to do with an ancient fear of unknown plants and how they may be poisonous.
Pretentious twat! “

:lol:

• Haha 4

51 minutes ago, thebrokendoll said:

how the fuck does adam pearson afford all this?

think I might have start being a youtuber.  

You don’t just become a YouTuber. There’s quite a rigorous interview process involved.

Q1. ‘Are you a monumental bellend?’

‘Yes’

image.gif.ed712ff9f8a7eca5013792031444b435.gif

• Haha 6

1 hour ago, PaddockLad said:

Some purveyors of both codes of rugby still call them football 

What is termed football in this country was widely called soccer up until the early 80s iirc :cuppa: 

The term was used when we were kids (although less so than ‘football). I think it originated in English public schools to differentiate association football (soccer) from rugby football (rugger). 

5 minutes ago, ewerk said:

You don’t just become a YouTuber. There’s quite a rigorous interview process involved.

Q1. ‘Are you a monumental bellend?’

‘Yes’

image.gif.ed712ff9f8a7eca5013792031444b435.gif

Must use the same recruitment process as podcasting.

• Haha 4

7 hours ago, Meenzer said:

This may be 15 years old but it pretty much justifies my WSC subscription even now

7 hours ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Wykiki hates everyone under the sun but Tim Lovejoy gets a free pass :lol: 

Lovejoy, what a cunt and not just any cunt, a glory hunting Chelsea one. Hasn't got a fucking scooby about anything but does have a podcast. :lol:

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, thebrokendoll said:

hat doffed craig.

good to know I'm not the only one on here who's been completely and utterly sportswashed! :lol:

It's more about the Argies being sent home than affiliation to KSA. But their football has been a joy to watch.

• Like 1

Think Poland getting a result and the Saudis winning is in with a chance. I haven’t been at all impressed with Argentina. Messi gets some stick for not being the player he was (not sure why Bale and Ronaldo don’t seemed to be held up to the same standards) but he’s having to be the creator and scorer for an ordinary team.